No announcement yet.

HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That theme is a very clean launcher. The app icons as well are looking professional. Best stock launcher I've seen from a manufacturer so far on here. Minix metro launcher has the same design but I don't like the drab fell it has. I'm picky about UI design and function. Live tiles would be very cool on android. No one has done that yet.

The amazon FTV has a pretty cool UI. I just bought one. The icons on the home page enlarge when hovering over them and selecting them. Like a hot button and very smooth transitions. Smooth as butter transitional eye candy.

Bob how is the vid quality? I notice on the RK3066 and RK3188 chips the HDMI picture quality is a little dark. Is that also true with the RK3288? Also color reproduction is it any better then the last to generations of RK's chips.

Comment

kinda off-topic to UI but, what would be the future for this box in terms of ROM updates ?

in Bob we trust ?

Comment

The 2GB/16GB ROM TV Box version costs $129.00 which isn't too bad.
        Is the price difference from this compared to an Amlogic Quad-Core TV Box worth the extra money($40-50)?
        The only difference is the GPU that is better and better stability, hdmi in, anything else?
        Anyone have photos of the bottom of the device with casing on?
        The heatsink looks very small, is it enough for cooling, also don't see any ventilation holes on the top casing, will the ventilation holes at the bottom be enough?

The box is very well designed & small and I'm considering getting one and making custom ROMS for it.

Comment

Originally posted by userx View Post

Bob how is the vid quality? I notice on the RK3066 and RK3188 chips the HDMI picture quality is a little dark. Is that also true with the RK3288? Also color reproduction is it any better then the last to generations of RK's chips.
          Let me tell you this! If you don't like the darkness or contrast? GUESS WHAT?
          In settings you now have full control over that stuff
          Brightness
          Contrast
          Saturation
          Hue

Bob
          Attached Files
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

@Bob That's pretty neat, haven't seen that on any of the boxes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That is amazing. I have always had to use multiple display profiles from switching from my box back to tv. HPH is changng the game!
              @µ$ł!Ω

Comment

I rely like the look of this device it looks & sounds awesome Just wish there was a buynow paypal option, don't like the idea of paying upfront & waiting around for months to see weather they build it or not...
                Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

The 2gb model is available now ?

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                    for me e.g. , it's important to know if you fix the latest layout issues mentioned by rockchip before you will produce the devices(PCBs)...
                    Hello no_spam_for_me,

Many thanks for your attention!

Rockchip has updated a new layout at early August.

we have already fixed it and the PCBs is the latest for our second batch samples. thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
                      The 2gb model is available now ?

Hello zeevg,

Thanks for your attention!

The sample of 2G/16G will be available soon, maybe around at this end of month if everything goes well!

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                        Let me tell you this! If you don't like the darkness or contrast? GUESS WHAT?
                        In settings you now have full control over that stuff
                        Brightness
                        Contrast
                        Saturation
                        Hue

Bob
                        Thanks so much for your explaination bob

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
                          Hello zeevg,

Thanks for your attention!

The sample of 2G/16G will be available soon, maybe around at this end of month if everything goes well!

Thank you!
                          Hi Tina, which model do you think will be available first ? Both the 4gb and 2gb are not yet ready, right ?

Comment

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
                            Hi Tina, which model do you think will be available first ? Both the 4gb and 2gb are not yet ready, right ?
                            Hello zeevg,

The available time is same for both model if everything goes well. thank you!

Comment

Hi Tina, that sample production that you foresee for the end of the month will be which case?
                              a) Without HDMI IN and with HDMI OUT 2.0 4 K@60Hz
                              b) With HDMI IN and with HDMI OUT 2.0 4 K@30Hz
                              c) With HDMI IN and HDMI OUT 2.0 4 K@60Hz (new chip)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
                                ... same for both model if everything goes well. thank you!
                                NICE
                                Thanks for the honest/truthful answer...
                                RK3288 Devices
                                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
                                X