HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Right now I am putting forth a guess. I believe the HDMI IN is nothing more than a pass-through hardware... I bet this is like this. In other words, it's an HDMI switch if your out of HDMI ports on your TV
    I think you are right, because it seams so that the SoC only know 1 HDMI and also only output...
    (but know two LCD controller (3840x2160 and 2560x1600))
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

But it is possible to 4GB Memory!

Originally posted by BTR11 View Post
      My understanding about it is that the manufacturer can built a 4 Gb device if the SoC support it but being a 32 bit system any RAM above of 3 Gb won´t be used, so it would be a waste of resource ($$) for nothing. RAM > 3 Gb It will be only worthy if the device is built on 64 bit SoC....

3GB CPU, 1GB GPU needs

M8 2GB of memory is even 1.5 seems to be used because the GPU is

Comment

HPH New firmware updated.

Hi All,

The Nagrace HPH latest firmware has been released, please kindly review it
        and the link is(the second one) : http://www.nagrace.com/nagrace/en/do...ame/NT-V6.html

Welcome feedbacks and improve our tv box, thank you so much!
        Attached Files

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Hi Tina,

This means that the final production day of 4Gb RAM and 32Gb ROM is near? All major bugs have been tackled?
          Thanks.

Comment

If you can add shipping for Hong Kong Airmail/Singapore Airmail, EMS or Aramex Shipping you will have a real winner.

With DHL people pay very high taxes as seen in other RK3288 threads.
            Eg. South Africa - $35 shipping, $5 Duty, $8 VAT & $20 Clearance, making product cost about $200.00 for 16GB version and more than $300 for 32GB ROM version.
            In some European countries even more tax(Euro 50-60) with product declared as $50. If declared less then Euro 50.00, DHL have problems and want proof of payment.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
              If you can add shipping for Hong Kong Airmail/Singapore Airmail, EMS or Aramex Shipping you will have a real winner.

Eg. South Africa - $35 shipping, $5 Duty, $8 VAT & $20 Clearance, making product cost about $200.00 for 16GB version and more than $300 for 32GB ROM version.
              In some European countries even more tax(Euro 50-60) with product declared as $50. If declared less then Euro 50.00, DHL have problems and want proof of payment.

Hello Mo123,
              Many thanks for the suggestions!

we could declear the price is less than $20 (at least $5) for sample on the invoice by DHL, is it ok for every Country? i have no idea for this.
              and i thought that the DHL is more fast for the arrivel time.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Its free shipping to south Africa both dhl or ems

Comment

I know if customs catch you with something that is lets say 150 dollars and the declaration is 20, they punish you

Comment

Re: HPH Android TV BOX RK3288

Hi Tina,

Until $25 should be ok for Portugal.
                    Thanks.

Comment

With shipping its $150 for 2g/8g version and $180 for 4g/32g version. Only $30 more, got to be crazy not to order the higher spec even for the extra storage alone and with dhl it arrives faster.

Comment

Originally posted by fmoreira66 View Post
                        Hi Tina,

This means that the final production day of 4Gb RAM and 32Gb ROM is near? All major bugs have been tackled?
                        Thanks.

Hi F.
                        Our production is running now.
                        The device could be ok around next week if everything goes well.
                        collected the feedbacks from the people who got our first batch samples, acturally there are no problem for hardware issue.
                        and for the software, ROCKCHIP is still improving like Hardware decoding XBMC,3D Blue ray.

of course. hope you give us some comments or feedbacks if you got our tv box after tested it.
                        Thank you!
                        Last edited by HPH___Tina; 08-29-2014, 08:20. Reason: spell mistake

Comment

Originally posted by zeevg View Post
                          I know if customs catch you with something that is lets say 150 dollars and the declaration is 20, they punish you

thank you!
                          Normally for sample is no problem maybe i think

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                            This is an example of what HDMI input can do with a Ugoos UT3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBk1r_cswNM
                            Yep agree the guy clearly hasnt a clue..

Comment

Originally posted by HPH___Tina View Post
                              ... and i thought that the DHL is more fast for the arrivel time.
                              yes BUT really much more expensive (no chance to bypass the customs )...
                              With "normal Air Mail" declared as 20 USD and gift, in the past I never hand any problem with the customs (bypass )... ok, because of that I had to wait 10 - 30 days, but I prefer to wait instead to pay maybe more than 50 EUR...

Tina, maybe you should offer at basis "normal Air Mail" (and so a little bit cheaper ) and at top with extra cost e.g. "DHL express"...
                              (But I don't know if aliexpress can handle it)
                              RK3288 Devices
                              - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                              - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                              UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                              Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                              Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                              Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

@mo123 Did you get my pm?

Comment

Working...
                                X