Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    may i ask what file its harcoded in?
    uboot evironment variable ethaddr which is passed to kernel as command line argument.
    If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
    Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
      uboot evironment variable ethaddr which is passed to kernel as command line argument.
      thank you sir
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Hi,

no, that's bug linux have. Mac is hardcoded for now, so if you can, set one box to use wifi.
        Thanks I'm really liking this rom,

Comment

Do you also support something like init.d ?
          What's about the idea to handle it via ifconfig ?
          e.g.
          Code:
          ifconfig eth0 down
          ifconfig eth0 hw ether A0:15:C1:0E:24:32
          ifconfig eth0 up
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)
          - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
          UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
          Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
          Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
          Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            Do you also support something like init.d ?
            What's about the idea to handle it via ifconfig ?
            e.g.
            Code:
            ifconfig eth0 down
            ifconfig eth0 hw ether A0:15:C1:0E:24:32
            ifconfig eth0 up
            You tried to log in ssh and go to /etc/init.d folder?
            If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
            Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Just a question pls can u use the .xbmc file back up on android to copy on openelc or linux..?thanks..

Comment

ME too ^^ I would like to know if I could restore the backup I have of xbmc.

Comment

I've done it that way you get a message saying xbmc not same version but i go ahead and most addons and paths to movie files etc are installed.I usually have to do mashup addons again in mash settings and set up live tv again with the vdub urls i use.
                  I install the xbmc backup addon again and set the path to where the existing backups are.

Comment

No, I asked because I have no aml at the moment so also no way to test/use your build, but want to give some inspiration
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I flashed this on a V0.92 Pcb with samsung ram chips and am getting no audio issue.
                      Also tried on V1.0 pcb and on H8&M8 . Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

this method should work. because this method used to be used back in the dreambox dm500 days when all clones had the same mac address.
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by Daaave View Post
                          Hi there Stane

Thanks very much for all your hard work. Just a couple of problems for me..

Everything plays perfectly except .. All videos recorded on my Nexus 7 fail to play properly on the new build. Timings are out for video. Play too fast, then freeze, then play too fast etc. Codec is AVC1 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC). Your previous build and CodeSnake's OpenElec both play these files perfectly.

Also I can't get TVHeadEnd to recognise my PCTV Triplestick 292e. Drivers for this device should be in the recent TVHeadEnd versions.

Thanks for your help
                          I got a little bit trouble with live streams from StreamTvBox add-on, few HD channels never lag with the previous build, but now it lags all the time like Daaave's.
                          Last edited by usp; 11-01-2014, 06:43.

Comment

Stane been in NY for a week but wanted to take a moment to say thanks my friend. Dropped a few euros for a few pints.
                            Can you upload sample file?

About tv stick, see this. Seems kernel driver is part of 3.17 kernel, have to check for 3.10 which Amlogic is using at the moment.

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Stane just wondering if you might have a linux rom for the bluetimes mx5 g02ref m6?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

i have tryed a few films from a usb stick, and video slightly stutters, must admit it is very slightly, but i can see it on certain shots.

Are all you guys experiancing propper smooth playback.

update on above, and i hope someone can help.

i have just re-flashed my m8 with "justme rom" and same thing, jerky playback, after a bit of messing around with display settings, if i set it to 1080p-24hz in the main android screen, i get perfect quallity, no stutters.

is there a way i can set the default screen to 1080p-24hz using stanes xbmc linux.

****Ignore that, i have just tryed on a different tv, and it plays fine, so must have an issue / compatabilty with my samsung****
                                Last edited by okey; 11-06-2014, 10:33. Reason: sort of fixed

Comment

Working...
                                X