Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by polys View Post
    Will this be compatible with the M8N?
    Not sure as I don't have device. If remotes are different then that will not work. Also I know there are some minor changes in bootloader and if these changes include nand layout change...

If anyone tried to install my beta on m8n and it worked then this one will work too.
    If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
    Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Damn. I just bought my self an M8N box thinking that these are the way to go now, having v1.00 pcb etc

Comment

Same thing is happening to be like the beta release. All the addons are incompatible.

Have to try and reinstall again

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Damn. I just bought my self an M8N box thinking that these are the way to go now, having v1.00 pcb etc
          I have a m8n I will flash when I get home after my hockey game, will keep you posted

Comment

Originally posted by al8782 View Post
            Same thing is happening to be like the beta release. All the addons are incompatible.

Have to try and reinstall again
            That must be problem on your side. I'm using AMLinux, Beelink users are using it... Its same source, I don't have any issues with it.
            If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
            Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
              That must be problem on your side. I'm using AMLinux, Beelink users are using it... Its same source, I don't have any issues with it.
              Yeah, I'll figure it out

Comment

Excellent.....

Easy setup
                Time: sorted it out
                Network Ether and Wifi SSH OK
                How to set wifi had me thinking for a minute found that

With the Debugging thing on screen any way to lock it in place
                sits below XBMC then covers in top left corner then below etc etc

Thanks
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Error - 'This package is for "eny_m8" devices; this is a "k200"

hi guys, been patiently waiting for this for months, i have 2 genuine Eny M8 boxes, bought straight from Eny in China
                  i have been running both with the older linux till today and upgraded the 1st without issue,
                  the 2nd one, ive tried many roms on in the past, and it seems to have a slighty different bootloader now
                  how can i change it back to the proper bootloader so that the new version of amlinu recognises it
                  Or how to i modify the amlinux to accept k200 as ok ??

Comment

Will this be compatible with the M8N?
                    So I flashed this on my M8N no problems, everything works well.

Comment

@stane1983, How do i get the recovery to flash as well, I have done a tooth pick install with all 3 files from the zip onto the SD card, but once i go back to the recovery installed on my box, it is the old android one, and if i do a system wipe with the android recovery, i lose the 5gb data partition, only way back is to reinstall from SD card

thanks for this its fantastic work

Never mind I think I got it
                      Last edited by pigbait; 10-27-2014, 04:35.

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                        So I flashed this on my M8N no problems, everything works well.

Awesome Thanks pigbait for trying it. Do you have the square remote or the roundish one? Is everything working?

Comment

I got mine working perfectly at the moment with original rom,

What differences are there in this new updated file.

Comment

Awesome Thanks pigbait for trying it. Do you have the square remote or the roundish one? Is everything working?
                            I have the round remote

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                              @stane1983, How do i get the recovery to flash as well, I have done a tooth pick install with all 3 files from the zip onto the SD card, but once i go back to the recovery installed on my box, it is the old android one, and if i do a system wipe with the android recovery, i lose the 5gb data partition, only way back is to reinstall from SD card

thanks for this its fantastic work

Never mind I think I got it
                              I am having the same problem, how did you correct this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by htsl View Post
                                I am having the same problem, how did you correct this issue?
                                I flashed codesnake's OpenELEC the recovery seems to be the same... then flash stane1983 amlinux back to the box... it's working great now

Comment

Working...
                                X