No announcement yet.

Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah should be whenever... stane is moving so he's got that to deal with first...

Comment

Yes is in the system settings but is fix don't change.

Comment

Stane1983. Will the new build be released after your move?

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
          Thanks stane1983 your work is well appreciated
          Well I know I've said it a bunch... but I absolutely love my EM8 now thanks to your linux build... can't wait to see what's next.. thanks a ton
          Thanks for the update @Stane1983.... still loving this on my M8 it's unreal
          @Stane1983 are we still looking at the week for a new release? Not rushing just curious
          @stane1983 Any word on the new build? Thanks again for all your efforts
          After this build will the next new ones be found of your site?
          So sad it's a slow process.... the wait will be worth the rewards
          Hopefully we get something to play with this weekend
          No I don't just.. wishing out loud
          Hey stane, Not asking for ETA, just interested in progress update? i hope things are going well.
          Stane1983. Will the new build be released after your move?

PM me let's not fill the thread with junk

hey man take a chill pill stop asking the bloke do some research you will see he is busy with othe rproject other than TV Boxes stop making this thread into massive thread with very little info for people to read

JustMe
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

That's why you quoting every post helps out.... douchebag

Also if you look the roms and firmware for these boxes are download more times then the other boxes... goes to show where the masses are.

Comment

That's why you quoting every post helps out.... douchebag

Also if you look the roms and firmware for these boxes are download more times then the other boxes... goes to show where the masses are.
              Not personal attack but relax a bit he owes people nothing yeah you may donated small portion but you received a rom already that your happy with so he owe's no one anything.

my question is if your happy and the rom is killer why keep posting eta post hey lets keep it on topic, those are word out of your mouth.

pm me if need to be

JustMe

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Sorry but when someone take time to quote every post... feels pretty person... anyways I understand he owes no one anything... all I want to know was if the rom would be after his move... I understand he's busy... yes I've said this rom is fantastic.... but there was mention of % 30 performance upgrade on the new rom... I like the rest of the 1800 fans of the rom just want a few post updates to know if we should sell this box and move to a box he's more comfortable developing for....

Comment

Sorry but when someone take time to quote every post... feels pretty person... anyways I understand he owes no one anything... all I want to know was if the rom would be after his move... I understand he's busy... yes I've said this rom is fantastic.... but there was mention of % 30 performance upgrade on the new rom... I like the rest of the 1800 fans of the rom just want a few post updates to know if we should sell this box and move to a box he's more comfortable developing for....
                  I agree. Some of those "selected" quotes are just praising Stane. There are more of your quotes in this thread that praise Stane and/or tell people to be patient which were "not selected". Your philosophy of respecting people is correct.

Mine is similar. For example half the world in Asia don't follow the Abrahamic religions but believe in Karma and very rare human rebirths if someone deserves it. So for example they say if one intentionally kills an animal, even an insect, one will be killed in a whatever future lifeform for each intentional killing of animals.

So when walking outside and I see insects my philosophy is why take the chance and step on them? Of course there are psychopaths who go out of their way to kill beings. They say Stalin and Saddam like many evil serial killers used to enjoy killing animals even as kids. So I say why take the chance to hurt beings unnecessarily? You're the same.

People's intentions come through be it evil or good or shades of grey. You have consistently praised Stane and respected him more than anyone else here and recommended him to people and told them to be patient again and again. The main thing that comes through is that you are a good human being. That's what matters.

All the best to you and your loved ones.

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Originally posted by pj8 View Post
                    I agree. Some of those "selected" quotes are just praising Stane. There are more of your quotes in this thread that praise Stane and/or tell people to be patient which were "not selected". Your philosophy of respecting people is correct.

Mine is similar. For example half the world in Asia don't follow the Abrahamic religions but believe in Karma and very rare human rebirths if someone deserves it. So for example they say if one intentionally kills an animal, even an insect, one will be killed in a whatever future lifeform for each intentional killing of animals.

So when walking outside and I see insects my philosophy is why take the chance and step on them? Of course there are psychopaths who go out of their way to kill beings. They say Stalin and Saddam like many evil serial killers used to enjoy killing animals even as kids. So I say why take the chance to hurt beings unnecessarily? You're the same.

People's intentions come through be it evil or good or shades of grey. You have consistently praised Stane and respected him more than anyone else here and recommended him to people and told them to be patient again and again. The main thing that comes through is that you are a good human being. That's what matters.

Thank you this made my day

Comment

Originally posted by pj8 View Post

to spiritual for me , and I guess your house is infested with roaches and bugs anyway lets get back on topic what this forums all about and if you like you can continue this in pm's

JustMe

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                        to spiritual for me , and I guess your house is infested with roaches and bugs anyway lets get back on topic what this forums all about and if you like you can continue this in pm's

JustMe

Off-topic, not interested to PM either. Pigbait has praised Stane here and elsewhere and despite your personal selective multi-quotes post has asked people to be patient while Stane fixes the bugs. Not in our hands or anything personal, that's just how things are and how they work.

Pigbait's a pleasure to read.

Comment

Linux XBMC for square box (beta) MX_k200 installs wifi is fine but no audio

Linux XBMC for square box (beta) MX_k200 installs wifi is fine but no audio at all vidio is fine my box is armada mach 8

Comment

Try it on 720p

Comment

put it in 720p 60 hz

Try it on 720p
                              put in 720 60hz still no audio
                              when i go to settings and try go through menu it will get stuck from vidio to audio and so on it will lock up on each for a couple min before swiching to next

Comment

Might be the new board maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X