Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
    Can anybody post a video of their M8 using this linux build...thanks...
    It is XBMC with the stock Confluence Skin ,Nothing more or less...

Like this;

Comment

Can anybody post a video of their M8 using this linux build...thanks...
      download it and try it everyone has mixed results on first release. but as stane said he found few bugs that made his first rls buggy and that his new one to be rls next few days would be a cracker

what works for 1 person may not work for the other person.

JustMe
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Re: Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
        download it and try it everyone has mixed results on first release. but as stane said he found few bugs that made his first rls buggy and that his new one to be rls next few days would be a cracker

what works for 1 person may not work for the other person.

JustMe
        Thanks..so i might have to wait for his next release then and be patient...next few days ...for a better one...thanks again...

Comment

Thanks..so i might have to wait for his next release then and be patient...next few days ...for a better one...thanks again...
          Good advice by JustMe, whatever questions you have on Linux and hardware and M8 in general you can ask him.

Comment

@Stane1983 will the new build support Bluetooth? I know you mentioned you have never really played around with Bluetooth on linux... if you need a keyboard and mouse for testing I'm willing to send you one I have

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
              @Stane1983 will the new build support Bluetooth? I know you mentioned you have never really played around with Bluetooth on linux... if you need a keyboard and mouse for testing I'm willing to send you one I have
              Hi, no need for bt devices. I have to manage cpl of things. Last in chain is bluetooth addon for xbmc. BT will not be supported in next build, but I'm working on that...
              If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
              Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Fantastic thanks...

Comment

Rippl-Tv on the M8

You know what would be gangster Stane... Is if you could put Rippl-TV on the MXLinux build for the EM8. That would be the future. Maybe not tho.. Its good as-is. Maybe Kodi on Linux.. that would be the future too!

Comment

Originally posted by NIPSZX View Post
                    You know what would be gangster Stane... Is if you could put Rippl-TV on the MXLinux build for the EM8. That would be the future. Maybe not tho.. Its good as-is. Maybe Kodi on Linux.. that would be the future too!
                    Kodi is still in alpha.... so I dont see any point of doing that yet. With Kodi alpha I see only complaints on which addons not working, how its crashing etc...

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
                      Kodi is still in alpha.... so I dont see any point of doing that yet. With Kodi alpha I see only complaints on which addons not working, how its crashing etc...
                      Exactly !

People asks/use alpha/ Beta apps & Roms and complains about the things

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
                        kodi haha is better alpha or beta?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                          kodi haha is better alpha or beta?
                          Yes, Kodi Versions are considered like this: pre-alpha, alpha, beta, rc (release candidate) and stable (final) release. Anything that is not stable release is usually for every day use and bugs/random crashes or unimplemented features (mostly alpha) etc are expected.

Comment

@Stane1983 are we still looking at the week for a new release? Not rushing just curious

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                              @Stane1983 are we still looking at the week for a new release? Not rushing just curious
                              I made small delay since it was holiday here in Croatia yesterday (lot of bbq lol, was not a good time for work ), but yes, I'll do releases this week.

Comment

Cool, glad you got out for some BBQ

Comment

Working...
                                X