• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
    Cool, glad you got out for some BBQ
    Well ya, geeks also have to eat from time to time lol
    If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
    Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Looking forward for a better linux for my M8.thanks... @stane...

Comment

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
        Kodi is still in alpha.... so I dont see any point of doing that yet. With Kodi alpha I see only complaints on which addons not working, how its crashing etc...
        +1

JustMe
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I made small delay since it was holiday here in Croatia yesterday (lot of bbq lol, was not a good time for work ), but yes, I'll do releases this week.
          I hope you had the svinja on the spit

JustMe

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

I've just bought you a beer Stane and will look forwards to putting your next linux build on my m8 square box,if it improves my m8 box the way openelec has improved my matricom mx2 box i will be very happy.

Comment

Kodi

Kodi is still in alpha.... so I dont see any point of doing that yet. With Kodi alpha I see only complaints on which addons not working, how its crashing etc...

That's true. I didn't think about the incubation period. Good 1

Comment

many addons will be incompatible even with kodi v14 beta around christmas time so I'd say it's realistic for 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by washere View Post
                  many addons will be incompatible even with kodi v14 beta around christmas time so I'd say it's realistic for 2015.
                  +1

JustMe

Comment

stane1983,

Did you give up porting the network-manager to android? Is that project dead or maybe waiting for your free time?

Comment

People using this should check out the custom theme here

It's awesome

Comment

Fantastic, Been waiting for this.

Working fine for me so far.

Thanks

Comment

@stane1983 Any word on the new build? Thanks again for all your efforts

Comment

Anyone know if my rii k24 remote /keyboard will work on this release or new version coming?

Comment

I did the time settings posted a few posts back, but every time I unplug the box to move it the time keeps getting reset to 1970... the problem with this is it screws up an add-on called genesis... is there any other work around to fix time

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                                I did the time settings posted a few posts back, but every time I unplug the box to move it the time keeps getting reset to 1970... the problem with this is it screws up an add-on called genesis... is there any other work around to fix time
                                Actually no because of hardware. No RTC battery on pcb to keep clock running w/o external power.
                                If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
                                Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Working...
                                X