No announcement yet.

Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[root@buildroot /root]# dmesg | grep AVL6211 > /etc/log.txt[ 1387.937824] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1388.987709] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.067687] [AVL6211_LNB_PIO_Control] set nPIN_Index:0x2,Err[ 1390.123020] [AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.167705] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.217669] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.267952] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.317696] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.368037] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.417713] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 1390.467677] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 2064.819129] lock status is 49158[AVL6211_Set_Frontend] avl6211 init fail[ 2064.916054] I2CWrite: writereg error, errno is -6[ 2064.916085] lock status is 58909 I2CWrite: writereg error, errno is -6[ 2065.019718] lock status is 0 I2CWrite: writereg error, errno is -6[ 2065.120877] lock status is 49228 I2CWrite: writereg error, errno is -6[ 2065.222333] lock status is 49228 I2CWrite: writereg error, errno is -6QUOTE=CSylvain;205931]Good evening everyone,
    Try "Matricom" deposit, it well evolu, and begins to integrate drivers DVB (ATBM886x DTMB/DVBC) : https://github.com/Matricom/kernel_a...amlogic/dvb_tv
    New models M8 could happen very soon !

I also worked on a project Linux, but not on the M8 yet because it does not include driver DVB-T2/S2.
    A link on the model that I work : http://www.cnx-software.com/2014/05/...-dvb-t2-tuner/
    Read also about the "mkbootimg", because on my side I also have problems of montages of partitions, testing compatible Kernel, I quickly understood than those who work integrating a layer "CPIO", I therefore integrate into my kernel a "rootfs.cpio.gz" made by myself with a "busybox", and it works very well ![/QUOTE]
    You find or identified gpio pin of tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by axionflow View Post
      Install the firmware. Great. Question. As adjusted to normalize the screen. How adjust
      Thats easy

System -> Settings -> Video output -> Video calibration
      If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
      Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

@Stane1983

Did the log help with anything? Or was it useless

Comment

Linux XBMC for square box (beta) - Gotham 13.1

Does this build support USB DVb t tuner for live pvr ?
          Is the linux dvbt drivers loaded in the build?
          Would like to try tvheadend .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the "aml_fe" that causes this load, and writes errors which finds no driver : https://github.com/Matricom/kernel_a...v/aml_fe.h#L74

You will find with this command the module to load :
            Code:
            cat /sys/class/amlfe/tuner_name
            I hope he has a manufacturer who works on a M8 model for the DVB-T2 or DVB-S2 !

jackmate : Yes it is perfectly possible, especially with version 3.10 ! https://github.com/Matricom/kernel_a.../dvb-frontends
            But I prefer to use the resources of AMLOGIC.

Comment

Thankyou

Thank you.

Originally posted by stane1983 View Post
              Thats easy

System -> Settings -> Video output -> Video calibration

Comment

How update date and time in xbmc linux

Another question, How update time and date in xbmc linux. Video Calibration- one minute update my screen. I need chromium and flash is possible install?

Comment

Another question, How update time and date in xbmc linux. Video Calibration- one minute update my screen. I need chromium and flash is possible install?
                  Next release will fix time&date.

About Chromium and Flash.... For Chromium, you should revert back to Android as this is Linux XBMC OS, it will boot into XBMC, you don't have real Linux distribution with this.

About Flash, I heard that it is still supported by some browsers in Android 4.4 but did not test it.
                  If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
                  Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

dolphin browser(only browser that will do flash with teh hacked flash file) and hacked version of flash for kit kat

JustMe
                    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Well I know I've said it a bunch... but I absolutely love my EM8 now thanks to your linux build... can't wait to see what's next.. thanks a ton

Comment

not sure why but I get allot of buffer issues even if I do the zero cacehing where android roms and xbmc I get seldom buffering especially if I set to zero cache

driving me crazy because the stane xbmc rom perfect as I don't really use android stuff

JustMe

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

I get way less buffering in this build.

Comment

Originally posted by pigbait View Post
                            I get way less buffering in this build.
                            +1 using wifi and Quite happy with the result but Many add-on links having issues at the moment like Movereel etc. that might be the case here

Comment

I use Istream from xunity talk and everything works on my end

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
                                +1 using wifi and Quite happy with the result but Many add-on links having issues at the moment like Movereel etc. that might be the case here
                                I get this issue with repo that works fine on andriod same everthing but on the satnes which i really want I get bad buffering all test are identical second day testing same results

I love stanes releases but the buffering every 10 secondmaking me headbut the wall lol

and lan usuage

JustMe

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X