Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great I will try when I get chance. Has finless not made you a dev yet? He should do as he is busy with the minix stuff these days
    M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
    JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
      Great I will try when I get chance. Has finless not made you a dev yet? He should do as he is busy with the minix stuff these days
      I don't blame him either you don't se acemax or enybox contributing to the people needs, all they are worried about oh well its old box buy new one now. Then you got box sellers like "edt" which whinges about deep sleep mode and has not contributed a dollar to anyone but demands a fix lol
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Feedback.... Sleep and restart option works how they should but shutdown just restarts the m8 which isn't a big thing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          try t via the android ui update should ok
          worked like a charm bud!
          So far no wifi.. haven't done any hard core testing yet... but will sparatically through the day.

Nice work JM!!!
          Three days of testing can save 10 minutes reading manuals

Comment

Continues to work very smoothly - Mashup (patched) working fine, wifi too. Only bug here is that I too can't write to external SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
              Continues to work very smoothly - Mashup (patched) working fine, wifi too. Only bug here is that I too can't write to external SD card.
              does it write to udisk?

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

AAC/PCM multichannel output to HDMI

Hi

I was wondering if someone had some success with the AAC/PCM multichannel output to HDMI.

The DTS and AC3 passthrough work between my M8 and my received, but with files encoded with 5.1 AAC it seems to be downsampled to stereo.

Can 5.1 AAC/PCM audio be used with Android and a M8 box ?

Comment

does it write to udisk?

Yes, indeed it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                    Yes, indeed it does.

hmmm, ok thank you

JustMe

Comment

hmmm, ok thank you

awesome...,.cudos....with droidbox wizard addon im loving xbmc

Comment

Originally posted by platoonhd View Post
                        awesome...,.cudos....with droidbox wizard addon im loving xbmc
                        hit the donation button down below help me buy a box

JustMe

Comment

How far are you from the total needed to buy one? Seeing as you are the main dev now for this box, geekbuyer or acemax should send you one for helping them.
                          M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                          JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

trmk1

hi have put on 1.5 update over 1.3 justme rom but it stuck on minix boot screen will this update work on trmk1m8n

Comment

Big thanks to JustMe for all his hard work. I have tried all the roms on this site and found this version the best. The only thing that I find with this rom is that the blue light stays on when in standby. Other than that all is good. Keep up the good work JustMe.

Comment

Originally posted by phil View Post
                                hi have put on 1.5 update over 1.3 justme rom but it stuck on minix boot screen will this update work on trmk1m8n
                                Look up a few posts you will your answer

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                                X