Pipo P4 RileyROM 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miguelo210 View Post
    i never write because my english is horrible, but i am downloading the lolly, and seems in 2-3h i will have in my pc.
    I got it already and I'm Uploading to Mega. Stay tuned

I will test it today or tomorrow on my Pipo P4 too.

Comment

top man

Comment

Flashed

Uploading to mega too

Enviado desde mi MI 4 mediante Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

link: https://mega.nz/#!WAhWHSaJ
          password encrypt:
          !W3dRwlaASwp-uwHLbC4zsd3_aHmCZ5BHgpX5pJ0RSD4

Comment

great, will give it a try too, I'm currently on 5.1.1 kernel is based on that release...
            Ultra U8 owner

Freaktab fan and PiPO Tablets PH member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipotabletsph/

Comment

Here is the Firmware on Mega:

http://tinyurl.com/pipop4loli

I hope Riley can make a cool Mod out of this

Edit: Miguelo210 was faster

Comment

wow... at last, a very bright but late future for us... Hoping and praying for Riley's hands on this.

@minabuba
                Is everything working? Btooth, HDMI?

Is the kernel finally unlocked to 1.8ghz?
                M8pro
                M9pro (current tab)

Comment

loading my stuff now... language sorted... very fast

Comment

Originally posted by Jak
                    wow... at last, a very bright but late future for us... Hoping and praying for Riley's hands on this.

@minabuba

Yes, seems all fine, antutu 37000, all my apps go well. Only the autobright dont work, very laggy.
                    Hdmi, Wifi and bluetooth any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Jak View Post

@minabuba

Bluetooth works fine so does Wifi. Haven't tested HDMI.

Version ist for the 3G and Wifi Version so you have a signal bar even if you have only wifi.

Xposed doesn't work for me (bootloop). And I cant get rid of the stupid kingroot and kinguser that is preinstalled. twrp works.

Apps ect. work fine. Stable so far.

No 1.8 Ghz but faster (due too Android 5.1 and new GPU drivers...even a tool from Rockchip is included to update the GPU Drivers).

Thats all so far.

Comment

Cpu máx 1,6 ghz

Comment

Anyone got exposed working...i tried everything from build 73 to 75.3

PS.:
                          Using the new Kernel with the Pipo P9 Lolipop Firmware is supposed to work.

Comment

Chinese rom by xy works so far the best 5.1.1out there for P4 (there is a cm 12.1 and another 5.1.1 for P9 which can be used for P4 by replacing Kernel from 201501009), they say it is based on a beta release 5.1 rom for P4 last september p4-5.1-201501009? not sure if true but it is good,

Can someone check if this is the official 5.1.1 by Pipo, can't check it , I dont know how to download from baidu ...

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=250...028268&third=0

And some roms here too

Here's my test so far XuanEdge rom based on p4-5.1-201501009

Tested working:

*Auto-rotate works perfectly

*Camera works with led flash working too, autofocus seems a little weaker, and shutter button layout is at the top in portrait, should be below..

*Mic works

*Headphones work properly

*Wifi and works

*OTG works

*HDMI works! but screen zooming is weird on my tablet when you try to slide to adjust the screen fit on an ext. dispaly it's the tablets dispaly that zooms in and out not the ext. monitor/display lol

*Facebook and Youtube video works no display/sound issues

*Mx player works

*TWRP works (5.1)

*was able to replace KingUser with SuperSU/SuperUser using update zip via twrp , I've already uninstall it and delete its apk in the system but it still gives an on screen message from time to time, somewhat annoying when your playing games or watching video as it will minimize whatever app your using

*Very smooth UI antutu is 37500

*Not sure if Xposed is working I haven't tried yet, I think it needs lolipop xposed framework for sdk22 flashed via recovery/twrp and xposed installer 3.0+, will test later...

Some issues still present:

*Auto Brightness works but touch response have delays and some ghost touch issues when enabled, and will like not response to touch anymore when you try to lock and unlock the tablet...

*HDMI screen zooming (adjust the screen fit on an ext. dispaly it's the tablets dispaly that zooms in and out not the ext. monitor/display weird..)

It's still locked at 1.6ghz cpu and 500mhz gpu they still won't let us taste the advertised 1.8ghz though I think the difference won't be much cpu side but gpu on 600-650 is way better...

Still checking for more but so far it is very good, alot faster than 4.4...

~would love to have it 6gb internal and swapped Nand and external SD~

Thanks!
                            Last edited by jastaz23; 10-23-2015, 11:37.
                            Ultra U8 owner

Comment

does exposed framework works?
                              M8pro
                              M9pro (current tab)

Comment

I can't get xposed to work too, I tried flashing frame work in recovery (xposed-v75-sdk22-arm.zip) boots up to optimising apps but has an error message going to home screen like "unfortunately process.android.phone has stopped" something like that so I just uninstalled it in twrp ( xposed-uninstaller-20150831-arm.zip) and wipe dalvik/cache and I'ts good again...

links for installer and unistaller in case you wanna try...

Ultra U8 owner

Comment

Working...
                                X