No announcement yet.

Pipo P4 RileyROM 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one of the first P4's that came out of production. This P4R firmware causes a boot loop on my tablet. I've made ROMs with both wifi and 3g versions....but the won't boot on my tablet.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      I have one of the first P4's that came out of production. This P4R firmware causes a boot loop on my tablet. I've made ROMs with both wifi and 3g versions....but the won't boot on my tablet.
      then i wonder if jak has a P4R, or whatever that is

is it not possible to create a new p$ rom out of the P4R rom otherwise ?
      im not sure if there is any diffrence in it though

Comment

The P4R firmware files are only a week or two newer than the last P4 firmware...so I'm not sure what the difference is between them. My P4 runs fine with my 2.0.1 ROM, anyway.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Sir Riley did you install the stock P4r? I was there and saw the P4r installed on a P4. And it was really fluid as I've browsed the tab...

Our unit is just the P4, I think we have here in the PH the second batch, since we just bought our units Feb and March.

Before, I've asked Ann Ye about this P4r, after a month she replied not to test/touch it.
          M8pro
          M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Here's my friends unit, who also installed the P4r. It was his screenshot that I've posted in the previous page..
            M8pro
            M9pro (current tab)

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
              M8pro
              M9pro (current tab)

Comment

No, I didn't test the stock version. As I get time this weekend, I'll give it a shot.
                Randy
                Read my BIO Here
                Donate here

Comment

Thanks
                  M8pro
                  M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Found this just a while ago. http://pipo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13297
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                    M8pro
                    M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Another friend tried the P4R stock rom, just can't make your partitions to function.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.
                      Last edited by Jak; 05-11-2015, 07:28.
                      M8pro
                      M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Lol jak, yup Sir Rileys partitions won't work on p4r firmware it makes the internal storage read as 0 and phone storage won't change, but I can say it's smoother when it comes to UI website and apps scrolling (fb, viber etc) and it's sound/volume level is higher even without viper fx on my Tab... I tried other partitions from another source it doesn't work too. I'm stuck at 2gb phone storage so back to the reliable P4 RR2.01
                        Ultra U8 owner

Freaktab fan and PiPO Tablets PH member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipotabletsph/

Comment

i got a brand new pipo P4 with me straight out of box..... battery is at zero but it wont charge....GGGRRRRRR..... the last thing i want is to return to china as they are so bad at service its a joke...... can you help riley ?

Comment

its ok.... my panic over.... its the chargers they sent.....to small..... changed to pipo china plug with adapter.... not uk.... and working..... tip for others as well

Comment

Be careful inserting the charger, one wrong move and the pin inside just might bend to goodbye.
                              M8pro
                              M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Pipo P4 user here, hi sir Riley can you please create Custom Rom for P4R Stock Rom, we have a positive feedback for this Stock Rom (P4R).

Comment

Working...
                                X