Pipo P4 RileyROM 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear sir Riley,

I do wish you make this rom to charge in an off state... charging in an on state makes the battery discharge the first 5% fast.

Thanks and smile always.
    M8pro
    M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Originally posted by Jak View Post
      Dear sir Riley,

I do wish you make this rom to charge in an off state... charging in an on state makes the battery discharge the first 5% fast.

Thanks and smile always.
      i actually think that is hardware sided

Comment

Originally posted by wiiguy View Post

i actually think that is hardware sided
        HWAT????????? No please!
        M8pro
        M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Actually, it's a setting in the kernel that controls the behavior of what happens when the device is plugged in to the charger. The default Pipo uses (or their Rockchip engineers who actually make their firmware) is for the tablet to come on when plugged in to the charger. Since we don't have the sources for the P4's kernel, I'm afraid I can't change that.
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

I do hope, you can have the latest source, like the cube does to 900supersport.
            M8pro
            M9pro (current tab)

Comment

definitely a kernel thing, same with U8 before, off charging was enabled starting Riley1.8 if I'm not mistaken..., BTW thanks for RR2.01
              Ultra U8 owner

Freaktab fan and PiPO Tablets PH member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipotabletsph/

Comment

please excuse me for asking this here... Is a class 10 microsd recommended for our tab, or is it an overkill that a class 4 would suffice?

Thanks
                M8pro
                M9pro (current tab)

Comment

You will get much better results from a class 10...due to speed differences.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
                  Donate here

Comment

Reviews I've read hours ago is a bit messy, but I've read that there is problem with the CL10 in writing small files, and said it was much slower than the CL4/6 but has the same read speeds.
                    Its kinda waste to buy CL4/6 when a CL10 price difference is so little.
                    Last edited by Jak; 04-29-2015, 16:25.
                    M8pro
                    M9pro (current tab)

Comment

P4R

It performs good on the P4, at rooted stock, P4 scored 35K+ in antutu.

I hope Randy, you can use your magic wand on this to make a rom for us... Thanks!

M8pro
                      M9pro (current tab)

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                        M8pro
                        M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Originally posted by Jak View Post
                          P4R

It performs good on the P4, at rooted stock, P4 scored 35K+ in antutu.

I hope Randy, you can use your magic wand on this to make a rom for us... Thanks!

the waiting game starts
                          but seriously, take ya time riley

Comment

I've downloaded the ROM...and will start work on a new ROM. Stay tuned. I have several projects cooking right now.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

the heaven blessed us again! Thanks sir...
                              M8pro
                              M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Now we will know the mystery behind the Letter R....
                                M8pro
                                M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Working...
                                X