No announcement yet.

Pipo P4 RileyROM 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you tried using another browser? In my experience, chrome has many glitches on my P4, garbage flash vids, and also unedible text (thats temporary though). Currently using UC browser, best so far of all I've used.
    M8pro
    M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll try other browsers as well then to verify if the same sites show the same rendering problems. I hope it's not a hardware issue as it is 14 months old now and out of warranty probably.

I actually want to sell it as I am unhappy with the wifi performance of all China tabs I have used in the past and the OS updates. I am now considering a Nexus 9 to get latest OS updates and decent 802.11AC support.

Comment

hello, lately im having some trouble with rileyrom "play service has stopped working" sometimes it just keeps going
        does anyoen have a idea what i can do about this ?
        for now i just disabled it
        but i cant use youtube now

Comment

encountered that before, just update the google stuff and it shall fix itself.
          M8pro
          M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Originally posted by Jak View Post
            encountered that before, just update the google stuff and it shall fix itself.
            tried that already, but because it was updated it was doing that

Comment

maybe, a reflash is needed, then let it update itself first before installing anything on it.
              M8pro
              M9pro (current tab)

Comment

seem there is a 5.1.1 firmware release
                http://www.pipo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod...d=14426&extra=

and also here
                Pipo P4 RileyROM 1.7

Comment

stupid malware links.....Grrrrr

Comment

Will any ROM that is for a RK3288 chip work on the P4 ?

Comment

Is this official or is this a malware infested link? TIA!
                      M8pro
                      M9pro (current tab)

Comment

Well the uploader is definitely legit (Xuan Edge) from Pipo BBS guy has lots of nice roms though his storage partitions are too small lol, code for the 5.1 file is "c37e" there's a direct download button (option not to use that download sites tool), I have one problem duriing the process their DL speed is crap! don't know if it's my ISP or the great firewall of china (downloading will take 1year lol) so cancelled it...
                        Ultra U8 owner

Freaktab fan and PiPO Tablets PH member

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pipotabletsph/

Comment

it says it is basef of p4-5.1-201501009 it must mean there is a official release somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by wiiguy View Post
                            it says it is basef of p4-5.1-201501009 it must mean there is a official release somewhere
                            I think its a Typo 20151009 might be possible.

Maybe Rilley has a Idea where to get the official 5.1.1.

A Riley 3.0 with Lolipop for the P4 would be a dream of course

Comment

+1

Comment

i never write because my english is horrible, but i am downloading the lolly, and seems in 2-3h i will have in my pc.

Comment

Working...
                                X