X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drieschel
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeD View Post
    Do you want real real shutdown so you have to start openelec with the button at the box?
    Because when your box isn't in standby it can't be started by remote.
    Standby or not is not the point. I am talking about to shutdown the os instead of suspending it before going in standby mode.
    Last edited by drieschel; 03-01-2015, 13:27.

Leave a comment:

• MikeD
    replied
    Originally posted by drieschel View Post
    I simply want to be able to shutdown (half way of reboot) the box. I only can turn it in suspend mode actually.
    Do you want real real shutdown so you have to start openelec with the button at the box?
    Because when your box isn't in standby it can't be started by remote.

Leave a comment:

• MikeD
    replied
    Originally posted by e123enitan View Post
    I have resolved the issue of screen print, apparently very simple follow:
    Kodi> setting> system>debugging> Screen folder, there you can point to either local or network folder.

I am still unable to sort the issue of date and time, any idea?

Have fun!
    You checked "Settings - Appearance - International - Timezone"?
    Sure box is online?

Leave a comment:

• drieschel
    replied
    I can either use tronsmart key to power on/off (standby) or Keyboard (iogear) to reboot or put the box in standby mode.
    So do you wish the box to short off completely with no light showing? Is that the way it ought behave? in my this case I would pull the AC plug from the box if I wish turn off my box completely, b/cos that how the box is designed to perform.
    I simply want to be able to shutdown (half way of reboot) the box. I only can turn it in suspend mode actually.

Leave a comment:

• e123enitan
    replied
    To answer your questions from the other thread:
    1. Check this settings

2. I've never done a screenshot. But I know there is a screenshot folder. Connect per ftp or samba to the box and you will find it. With the addon keymap editor you can resign any button of your remote to almost any function in kodi. Maybe there is one for screenshots. Otherwise google for "screenshot openelec".
    I have resolved the issue of screen print, apparently very simple follow:
    Kodi> setting> system>debugging> Screen folder, there you can point to either local or network folder.

I am still unable to sort the issue of date and time, any idea?

Have fun!

Leave a comment:

• e123enitan
    replied
    Originally posted by drieschel View Post
    Hi, I am the new one.

Owning an Orbsmart S82 and installed the 5.0.3 from Kerber successfully. I only have 2 problems:

1. Can't shutdown the box (only suspend)
    2. CEC doesnt seem to work properly (it could also be the CEC implentation in my Hisense TV).

Did you fix it already? That would be awesome.
    My box has never power off completely always show red light when on standby, but while on Kodi it turns to blue. I can either use tronsmart key to power on/off (standby) or Keyboard (iogear) to reboot or put the box in standby mode.
    So do you wish the box to short off completely with no light showing? Is that the way it ought behave? in my this case I would pull the AC plug from the box if I wish turn off my box completely, b/cos that how the box is designed to perform.
    Hope it helps
    I haven't set for CEC, I will post comments once have reach this stage-good luck

Leave a comment:

• MikeD
    replied
    OpenELEC for s82, M8, MXIII, Tronsmart S89

Same here, just update 5.0.3 on Tronsmart S89 working as then I was and I say to android

Thanks to the developer of this rom my box is as though
    To answer your questions from the other thread:
    1. Check this settings

2. I've never done a screenshot. But I know there is a screenshot folder. Connect per ftp or samba to the box and you will find it. With the addon keymap editor you can resign any button of your remote to almost any function in kodi. Maybe there is one for screenshots. Otherwise google for "screenshot openelec".

Leave a comment:

• drieschel
    replied
    Shutdown

Hi, I am the new one.

Owning an Orbsmart S82 and installed the 5.0.3 from Kerber successfully. I only have 2 problems:

1. Can't shutdown the box (only suspend)
    2. CEC doesnt seem to work properly (it could also be the CEC implentation in my Hisense TV).

Originally posted by razdolbaev View Post
    Shutdown from menu (it's a not shutdown, it's suspend) i'll fix tomorrow.
    Did you fix it already? That would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• e123enitan
    replied
    Originally posted by dankec View Post
    It is released and it's true! No stuttering at all
    What a great day!
    Same here, just update 5.0.3 on Tronsmart S89 working as then I was and I say to android

Thanks to the developer of this rom my box is as though

Leave a comment:

• andready
    replied
    Originally posted by winomat View Post
    No. Those images for S82 are custom made ones by kerber, whos a user on amlinux.ru. So you have to get your images always from the .ru site.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• winomat
    replied
    Originally posted by andready View Post
    The newest image 5.0.3 is on this page http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.3/, but what is the address for the official webpage, when there is a new updated image?

Can I find OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm image file on http://openelec.tv/get-openelec?
    No. Those images for S82 are custom made ones by kerber, whos a user on amlinux.ru. So you have to get your images always from the .ru site.

Leave a comment:

• andready
    replied
    Official webpage

The newest image 5.0.3 is on this page http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.3/, but what is the address for the official webpage, when there is a new updated image?

Can I find OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm image file on http://openelec.tv/get-openelec?

Leave a comment:

• Aceraaa
    replied
    time and date issue solved

Is your box online? Maybe it can't connect to a ntp server.
    It was a problem with the openelec version. I was running openelc 4.97.1(unofficial), and I upgraded to Openelec 4.97.2(unofficial) and voila! all is ok.

So for those who are having the same issue, try upgrading to a newer version of openelec.

Thanks mikeD

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Is anyone using tvheadend server on their OE? I have OpenELEC version 5.0.3 installed on my Tronsmart Vega S89H and running tvheadend backend version HTS Tvheadend 3.9.2182 . My problem is that after a fresh reboot the time shifting works great, but when I change to a different stream or stop the existing stream, the time shifting no longer works, only a reboot will get it working again. Apparently it is a bug in this version of tvheadend. If someone that is using a different version of OpenELEC, can they check to see what version of tvheadend server it is using?

Everything is running great so far, and did not really want to roll back to a different version of OE if they are still using the same tvheadend server version.

thanks

Leave a comment:

• RedNas74
    replied
    Originally posted by andready View Post
    Am I the only one that got black screen after the Tronsmart logo?

Flashing OpenELEC-Amlogic.S82.arm-5.0.3.zip and also 5.0.0 with the same results.

What to do on my Tronsmart Vega (Elite) S89 Amlogic S802?

Thanks for your help.

A
    I had the same problem with version 5.0.3. But I could install 5.0.0. I ended up installing 5.0.0 and updating that to 5.0.3 with the tar file (http://amlinux.ru/image/5.0.3/OpenEL....arm-5.0.3.tar) Maybe try with another version.
    BTW I have the round Beelink M8 box.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X