OLD - UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by assmunche View Post
    Wow thanks for the quick response from the! Man! You guys are gods. U guys turned my really crappy android stick of doggy doo doo into something i can't live without. Its the center of my living room well... next to my 60 inch that is lol.
    Thanks again finless ill try the stock firmware flash but i think your right... im SOL
    No gods... Just mortal men that have a hobby we enjoy to do. ESPECIALLY when we can make something people like and enjoy!

Thank you for your kind words and I am super happy, your happy, with your "doggy doo doo"
    Too funny.... doggy doo doo.... The TV sticks are small enough that if you painted them brown, someone might think it is doggy doo doo on the front yard

Again thanks.... And I am glad your enjoying yout TV stick now

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hey finless you just gave me a great idea of what to do with my ug802 bahahahaha

Comment

Can't wait until finless 1.7 for UG007 etc!!!! Thank you finless and 2dark!

Comment

OK so I have flashed almost every ROM I could find including stock, finless, 2dark. The only ROM that would do something was the jb preview ROM. And even that just shows the Google TV symbol then goes to recovery and freezes while formatimg data. Anyone have any ideas? I have no clue why only this .IMG file will boot then freeze. Nothing else will so anything on the screen. Thanks.

Comment

It took me a while to activate flash mode, but got'er dunnn.

I need to tweak the screen settings a little, TV set to 1040, but it is a little big, and the boot ani is small, but everything is viewable. Might be the TV settings.

Great job you guys!!!!!!
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Well after a couple of hours, and a long pause to watch a movie, I got the screen set just right, and I'm in business.

Since this is a fire station installation, is there a way to turn off notifications for my gmail and calendar? I turned off sync, but still get notifications from the stuff it already sync'd.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Does the rikomagic mk802III remote google play apps works with this firmware?

Comment

I have a big Problem.
                  I am using xbmc on the device.

When reading in my Media Information via WLan of my NAS, very often i lose the WLan.

And it is not possible to deactivate it and activate it in Android. Only a reboot helps.

I have a very good signal because the Router is only 4 meters away and there is no wall between it.

Is that a known bug? I also did the wifi workaroud, so antenna is out of the case.

When i have connection android says full signal.

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                    Well after a couple of hours, and a long pause to watch a movie, I got the screen set just right, and I'm in business.

Since this is a fire station installation, is there a way to turn off notifications for my gmail and calendar? I turned off sync, but still get notifications from the stuff it already sync'd.
                    You need a APP manager (there are many available on Google Play) that will "freeze" those apps and it will stop them from doing notifications.

Bob

Comment

UG802 2dark4u/Finless custom ROM version 1.7 - true 1080 and overclock - AND best performance ever!

Copy that. I'll look for one.

Thanks.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Hey Finless, awesome rom! I am currently running it on my MK802 with no issues! Flawless! One question for you. I flashed the 1080P kernel with the 720 boot.img, my bad. Now I want to flash the 1080 boot.img so they match. Can I flash just the boot image without issue or do I need to reflash everything?

Comment

Originally posted by SirVilhelm View Post
                          Hey Finless, awesome rom! I am currently running it on my MK802 with no issues! Flawless! One question for you. I flashed the 1080P kernel with the 720 boot.img, my bad. Now I want to flash the 1080 boot.img so they match. Can I flash just the boot image without issue or do I need to reflash everything?
                          Yes you can. Just uncheck everything except boot. Img

Bob

Comment

Home Screen, Youtube etc

Hey Finless and 2dark4u, you guys are amazing!! Thanks so much for this awesome ROM!!
                            I noticed in some videos that you can get a "normal" android home screen.
                            Mine displays only the large icons (Media, Gallery etc), can anyone tell me how to solve this?

Also I deleted the button from the home screen that links to Youtube and now it doesn't appear in the list of Apps (not sure it did before either). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no avail...

Everything else works amazingly!! Thanks so much! Love it

Comment

I am sorry if this has been asked already but is there a way to get youtube into full screen?

Comment

best rom ever thanks

antutu scored 9110 with the 1.7 rom (not the extreme oc) 1080p best rom ever thaks guys

Comment

Working...
                                X