No announcement yet.

Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to make Android TV remote work with this box? Or some other remote app that turns an Android phone into a gamepad, including tilt control? Just discovered that I like playing games on it, besides using its multimedia capabilities.
    YokaTV KB2 Superceleron ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Andrei80 View Post
      Is there a way to make Android TV remote work with this box? Or some other remote app that turns an Android phone into a gamepad, including tilt control? Just discovered that I like playing games on it, besides using its multimedia capabilities.
      You can use DroneMote but a Xiaomi Gamepad is the best solution Works very well.

Comment

So, nothing for free...😶
        YokaTV KB2 Superceleron ROM

Comment

Originally posted by array81 View Post
          I have a problem with my bluetooth gamepads (Xiaomi and ). I installed Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Xtreme. My gamepads work without problem with Asphalt 8 but not with Asphalt Xtreme.
          I have the same games on my Oneplus One and I can use my gamepad without problem also with Asphalt Xtreme.

Are there same problems/bugs with bluetooth gamepads?
          I had the same problem with modern combat. It didn't work. But it worked with real racing.
          So I discovered that MC didn't like the wifi dongle i connected via USB that I use for keyboard.
          Got rid of the dongle it worked with gamepad.

Comment

Hello! Just exchanged a Mini MX box for this model because the lack of RAM(1 vs 2GB) was showing.
            For those complaining about slow WIFI, the fix that worked with my previous TVbox also works with this one: flip the box upside down and speed should be a solid 30Mb/s
            Loving it so far. Begun to love it even more when I found out that original remote works with quite a lot of games. Beach buggy was a lot of fun for me and my children.
            The only bug I have found so far is that Kodi freezes on exit, so I only minimize it...also 8GB(4.7 available) is quite low, especially when combined with the read only SDcard/USB stick whatever...
            Still, it's a lot of fun! My wife called in sick for work one day because she had just discovered that she can watch almost any movie/series with this new toy and couldn't stop
            Thank you so much man, I got this box last week and wifi couldn't work until I used this trick. Wifi is working perfectly now

Comment

Does anyone have the problem like mine? Every time I turn on my MINI M8S II box with the TV, it will automatically turn on. But when I turn it on second time, it works fine. So, when I want to use this TV box I will have to turn it on twice. Could anyone help to solve this problem? I using October ROM. Thanks a lot.

Comment

How do you turn on your mini m8s ii with the tv?

For myself,

When I turn on my Mini M8 sii with its remote, if my TV is off, by turning on the Mini M8sii it also turns the TV on and the Mini M8s ii boots directly to the launcher page.

If my TV is on and the MINI M8s ii is off and I am watching a program on my TV, when I turn on my MINI M8s ii using its remote, the TV auto changes to the mini m8 sii launcher.

If I want to switch off my TV I have to use its remote, If I want to switch off the mini m8s ii I have to use its remote.

I don't have to double boot anything.

I must say the behavior of this android box is annoying and I am waiting for some other better device to come along in 2017 so I can dump this device. Unfortunately I bought 2 of them and the last update to 106 seems to have for me really screwed this up how this box behaves.

Comment

MiniM8S II has TWO different wifi chip AP6212 and AP6212A (last boxes)

Comment

HDMI CEC doesn't work on my m8s-ii. Does anyone has the same problem?

Comment

hi guys
                      sorry for my englis, i'm italian
                      i have bought this amazing box on gearbest
                      i have updated to the latest build
                      i cannot install recovery
                      is there anyone to explain me the procedure??
                      thanks in advice

Comment

This works as long you use Tanix TX5 Pro. I could not get TWRP to install on the stock M8S firmware. I have had no issues with Tanix on my M8S.

Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

You can use wipointer app. It makes your android phone to work like an airmouse. But your phone has to have gyroscope in order this to run ok orelse it will work with some limits.Also your tv box has to be rooted.

I am also searching for an app that will make my phone gamepad.As for droidmote which another user proposed,i have not managed to make it work.

Regards.

Comment

Hello. I receive my box today fron gearbest. I have some problems. When i go to kodi and get out (exit) then it freeze , and also i put my google account . Playstore is ok. I download the chrome apk but it can't connect to my account. (Gmail). I tried to do update on the machine but it say that i have thr latest version. If i put the latest firmware here fix these problems? And which firmware to put on ? Thanks

Comment

See post #611. Tanix runs well on this box and I have not had any issues with it for months. You void any warranty if you use this ROM. No big thing.
                              Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Ok , i will try it.
                                I have the same machine with 2 gb ram and 16 gb . It is ok (the rom) for this model yes ?

Comment

Working...
                                X