Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post
    Perfect. Now untick this amlogic accelaration and kodi will run smoother with no problems!
    Thanks, problems were solved. Only when you close the KODI that an error message.

    Comment


      Originally posted by soulfunkdjx

      Perfect. Now untick this amlogic accelaration and kodi will run smoother with no problems!
      Where can I find that option?


      Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by jms74 View Post

        Where can I find that option?


        Enviado do meu A0001 através de Tapatalk
        Go to settings/video/accelaration and then change to expert settings from the bottom menu and you'll see that option

        Comment


          Hi guys, I have a problem with the last firmware update, After updating the box, it's entered into a loop endless of reboots, I've already read that to solve this problem I have to turn off hdmi-cec option from the settings, but I don't have enough time to do it because I set kodi on startup with xbmc launcher and it reboot in a few seconds. Are there other ways to solve this problem? Thank you

          Comment


            Originally posted by solitron View Post

            I saw you were interested in the experience with a wireless controller. I have been using a wireless Xbox 360 Controller with a cheap third party emitter I bought online, and it's been working great since day one, both on menus and games (I use it for Epsxe mostly). Just plugged the emitter and synced it to the controller, that's it. The only catch is that the lights keep flashing non-stop, as if it was continually syncing. But it works perfectly fine otherwise, I just ignore the lights. :P

            I don't really understand what more support has been added now, but it's always good to know they're working on improving things.
            Hi solitron sorry for the delayed reply and thank you for your response. What is the name of your emitter?

            Comment


              Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post

              I am using a wired xbox360 controller.
              You want the addons that came preinstalled with the box? I can't remember them. I installed the ones i want to have as with the previous factory installation kodi was 1,3 gb!!! Now it is only 400mb. I use for movies and tv series exodus and specto. For radio tune in radio and for live sport streaming i use sportsdevil. Also installed plexus for live streamings through ace and sopcast.
              Thank you, I noted these addons.

              Comment


                Originally posted by gnacca View Post

                Hi solitron sorry for the delayed reply and thank you for your response. What is the name of your emitter?
                Mine has a brand on a side, "Gadget Master". I'm not even sure it's a real brand, it's the cheapest I could find. On the other side you can read "PC wireless gaming receiver", it looks just like this one.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by tibbo93 View Post
                  Hi guys, I have a problem with the last firmware update, After updating the box, it's entered into a loop endless of reboots, I've already read that to solve this problem I have to turn off hdmi-cec option from the settings, but I don't have enough time to do it because I set kodi on startup with xbmc launcher and it reboot in a few seconds. Are there other ways to solve this problem? Thank you
                  Go to the recovery menu and do factory settings.

                  Comment


                    After installing the latest firmware 20161013 processor running at 1.51GHz!!!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by solitron View Post
                      So, regarding the purple screen issue,I just received an HDMI switch I bought in the hopes it would regenerate the RGB signal somehow. No luck, I still get the purple screen even through the switch... Maybe a more expensive model would work differently, but this is my experience so far.

                      I'll still have to reset the signal manually every by changing the channel every 10 or 20 minutes... Such a pity, other than that I'm so happy with the box.
                      http://www.bee-link.com/Beelink-266-1-1.html

                      Comment


                        Quick question - since updating to 20161013 (I think), I seem to have lost the app that was called "Update and backup" or something similar, from the launcher. I can't find it anywhere - how do I get it back?

                        Comment


                          I
                          Originally posted by soulfunkdjx View Post

                          Go to the recovery menu and do factory settings.
                          I've solved, thank you very much
                          tibbo93
                          Junior Member
                          Last edited by tibbo93; 11-04-2016, 13:58.

                          Comment


                            Had I read that before I wouldn't have bought the switch. Still, it was worth the try.

                            They already tried to fix it adding a "Force RGB output" option, but unfortunately it didn't work. I guess I'll just have to put up with it until I change my TV someday...

                            Comment


                              I have a problem with my bluetooth gamepads (Xiaomi and ). I installed Asphalt 8 and Asphalt Xtreme. My gamepads work without problem with Asphalt 8 but not with Asphalt Xtreme.
                              I have the same games on my Oneplus One and I can use my gamepad without problem also with Asphalt Xtreme.

                              Are there same problems/bugs with bluetooth gamepads?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by solitron View Post

                                Had I read that before I wouldn't have bought the switch. Still, it was worth the try.

                                They already tried to fix it adding a "Force RGB output" option, but unfortunately it didn't work. I guess I'll just have to put up with it until I change my TV someday...
                                If you have a VGA this device solve the problem. http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...15.html?wid=21

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X