Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For you box dunno. since with my rom you dont have wifi it means with this box stock rom its going to be the same...
    There are several Qbox out there now with different wifi chip's, when i made this rom there was only one... and you should never ever flash a rom if you dont have the right stock one for your device!

Comment

How can I tell which wifi chip I have?

Comment

You need to open the box...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
          You need to open the box...
          So what wifi chip is compatible with this rom?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ap6330 or ap6335 cant remember now... Im not at home!

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk

Comment

I need your help ... I have an OTT TV BOX Q-Box 2GB / 16GB Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Quad Core 4K UHD 3D 1000M LAN Bluetooth Dual Band 2.4G / 5G Wifi Kodi 16 pre-installed Add-Ons Fully Loaded Rooted Unlocked Streaming Media Player Led 3 Colors (blue, red, green).
              I would like to install your Superceleron ROM. I'm looking for videos to know how to do, I did not find anything I followed step by step, nothing I got I have win 10, cable usb AA, usb bournig tools 2.0.7.2 and 1 toothpick. Soft usb bournig tools does not detect the box. It will ask a lot ... can you make a video show how to install your firmware in Q-Box, please ?!

Comment

Originally posted by andrepereira94
                I need your help ... I have an OTT TV BOX Q-Box 2GB / 16GB Android 5.1 Lollipop TV Quad Core 4K UHD 3D 1000M LAN Bluetooth Dual Band 2.4G / 5G Wifi Kodi 16 pre-installed Add-Ons Fully Loaded Rooted Unlocked Streaming Media Player Led 3 Colors (blue, red, green).
                I would like to install your Superceleron ROM. I'm looking for videos to know how to do, I did not find anything I followed step by step, nothing I got I have win 10, cable usb AA, usb bournig tools 2.0.7.2 and 1 toothpick. Soft usb bournig tools does not detect the box. It will ask a lot ... can you make a video show how to install your firmware in Q-Box, please ?!
                Make sure your wifi chip is compatible with this rom. I updated and my wifi quit working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
                  Ap6330 or ap6335 cant remember now... Im not at home!

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através de Tapatalk
                  Anyone know which wifi chip is compatible with this rom?

Comment

AP6330

Comment

Originally posted by Rob2421 View Post

Make sure your wifi chip is compatible with this rom. I updated and my wifi quit working.

Thanks Rob2421! I got the update from ROM, with help from the superceleron video. the difficulty we have now is erase the light led on the box. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks Rob2421! I got the update from ROM, with help from the superceleron video. the difficulty we have now is erase the light led on the box. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
                        Is the wifi working after you updated?

Comment

Is the wifi working after you updated?

Yes, the wi-fi works.
                          What does not work ... is to turn off the led lights with the remote control. If there's another way turn off, I would like to know.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Yes, the wi-fi works.
                            What does not work ... is to turn off the led lights with the remote control. If there's another way turn off, I would like to know.
                            Thank you.
                            I'm not sure. The button on my remote has never worked for turning off the lights

Comment

I'm not sure. The button on my remote has never worked for turning off the lights

I think you have a problem with your box !
                              in my case, before I could turn off the led lights off with the remote control.

Comment

In my rom you cant control the led, since that is controlled by the stock launcher and since i removed it... so no led control!

Comment

Working...
                                X