Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod for Tanix TX5 Pro MiniM8SII and Nexbox A95X COOLEME MB1 X9 Frankenstein Firmware WIP

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Joey, I only held the toothpick till recovery booted. I'll try holding it longer till the box is recognized right now.

Comment

You only have to hold it for about 1 or 2 Seconds before the Burning Tool Software will "Connect" to your Box

Just tried my procedure again (to double check) ... all my steps are correct (for me anyways)

Comment

I get connected but the when I start the image file, the box shuts/powers down and doesn't reboot / keep going so I get a low power error
        I tried different USB, tried power to the box any other idea?

I reset the 805 firmware in the Android setting and retried - still no luck! - but reset all my apps back....

Updated to usb burning 2.0.8... started burning and said success - time to test

Last edited by 12star; 08-22-2016, 05:26.

Comment

Originally posted by tuff350 View Post
          Thanks Joey, I only held the toothpick till recovery booted. I'll try holding it longer till the box is recognized right now.
          If you click the start button before using the toothpick and plugging in the cable then you will see from the burning tool interface just when the process will have started.

The first prompt is that it has erased the bootloader at which point you know that you can remove the toothpick.
          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

It was Windows. Apparently Windows updated the drivers. Everything went as expected after I re-installed the tool (and drivers). No remote, no bluetooth,and no wifi so far.

Comment

my coment earlier i left room for error in my spelling but just makes question still the same why cant the OS andriod 5.0 from Mini M8 S905 be flashed onto the andriod 6.0 Mini M8 II S905X since the other mentioned model is already rooted

Comment

It was Windows. Apparently Windows updated the drivers. Everything went as expected after I re-installed the tool (and drivers). No remote, no bluetooth,and no wifi so far.
                On the A95x s905x?
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

so still these 3 errors remain after a "successul flash"....No remote, no bluetooth,and no wifi so far.????

Comment

Yes, Nexbox A95X Amlogic S905X 2G DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM Android 6.0 2.4G+5.0G Dual Band WiFi 4K 60fps Kodi 16.1 Bluetooth 4.0 HDR VP9 H.265 HEVC Android TV Box Mini PC.
                    The remote from one of my MXQ's works with it now.

Comment

Originally posted by matrix777 View Post
                      so still these 3 errors remain after a "successul flash"....No remote, no bluetooth,and no wifi so far.????
                      U talking about the A5? And is it both img?
                      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Yes, Nexbox A95X Amlogic S905X 2G DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC ROM Android 6.0 2.4G+5.0G Dual Band WiFi 4K 60fps Kodi 16.1 Bluetooth 4.0 HDR VP9 H.265 HEVC Android TV Box Mini PC.
                        The remote from one of my MXQ's works with it now.
                        I'll change the first post.

Comment

I plugged in ethernet cable after wifi failed, and tried a few remotes till I found one working with it and my phone doesn't find the bluetooth(but it says that its on) and the box doesn't find any bluetooth( bluetooth is on in my PC and phone both are discoverable. No location service without wifi, bluetooth, or gps.

Comment

I plugged in ethernet cable after wifi failed, and tried a few remotes till I found one working with it and my phone doesn't find the bluetooth(but it says that its on) and the box doesn't find any bluetooth( bluetooth is on in my PC and phone both are discoverable. No location service without wifi, bluetooth, or gps.
                            Can u try the A5 test img several posts back.

Comment

It's not an A5 it's A95x, but OK, give me a few to find and download it.

Comment

OK looks like it works with 2/8 and not 2/16

Comment

Working...
                                X