Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gorditogr View Post

Its the latest from Play store, i am not on my box now
    Well double check to make sure that you download the right version of the AC3 from XDA codec that matches the version of MX Player.

When it picks up the presence of the correct version then it will prompt you to use it.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by gorditogr View Post
      I own this box since yesterday.
      Already did 3 updates, i'm quite happy with the support Alfawise has shown!!

My problem is that i cant play DTS audio with MX player, i tried with some 'custom codec' i found on XDa, but it didnt work

Do we have any options?
      What is the last firmware version you took from OTA?

Comment

Originally posted by norco53 View Post
        The OTA updates should work fine, as long as you did not edit your build.prop file (to compensate the dark video problem).
        Uh-oh. I did change that (dark video) parameter in the build.prop file (following the Youtube vid).

It's not possible to change that param back?

If not, what are my options now to do an OTA update?

Comment

You should be able to edit build.prop - putting the parameter back the way it was originally. Then perform your OTA update.

Comment

Originally posted by mnale View Post

Uh-oh. I did change that (dark video) parameter in the build.prop file (following the Youtube vid).

It's not possible to change that param back?

If not, what are my options now to do an OTA update?
            If you are on 111 firmware, which is the last OTA update, then, propably, you will not take any updates anymore. That's why i asked you two post before, what is your firmware now.

Comment

You should be able to edit build.prop - putting the parameter back the way it was originally. Then perform your OTA update.
              I was able to edit that param to default - service.bootvideo=0 - and do the OTA updates successfully. Then reset it back to service.bootvideo=1 to fix dark video issue.

All is well.

Comment

Hi all. After OTA update my firmware is S92_111M0. My homescreen gui have changed and now it is called bee gui. See picture. Is this ok? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes. That's the correct gui/launcher. It changed for everyone with the S92_111M0 update.

Comment

Yes. That's the correct gui/launcher. It changed for everyone with the S92_111M0 update.
                    thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by m0rph3u5cro View Post

thank you.
                      I think i updated into this version more than a month ago and i am afraid that 111 will be the last official update for this box. Now i am with SC rom and happy!

Comment

Well im very happy whit this last 111 update. Just need the box for Kodi so its perfect

Comment

Originally posted by m0rph3u5cro View Post
                          Hi all. After OTA update my firmware is S92_111M0. My homescreen gui have changed and now it is called bee gui. See picture. Is this ok? Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
                          I'm in the USA.

With this latest update, I am unable to permanently change the clock from 24HR mode, and the Temp from C to F. The options are there but they don't stick once changed.

Comment

I can't get DTS HDMI audio pass through to work on my Alfawise S912 with Kodi 17.1 and latest firmware.
                            Dolby Digital works fine in pass through to my DTS capable receiver. Any suggestions?

Update: It appears Kodi 17.1 breaks DTS. I went back to Kodi 16.1 and DTS is back. Hopefully Kodi or AML will get this working.
                            Last edited by mnale; 04-09-2017, 22:42.

Comment

cannot get ota 111mo update, still on 110mo,anybody know if it can be downloaded elsewhere.thanks

Comment

I'm having trouble with this box regarding Kodi. Wiht the 17 version videos have breaks and with the 16 version there is a buffering problem.

I have flashed the box with celeron's latest rom but nothing changes. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X