Alfawise S92 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 Android 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rani2add View Post

From what I have been seeing in reviews. This box plays DTS and Dolby Digital properly in KODI. While GT1 does not. GT1 only plays them properly in its special video player.
    The latest November firmware for the Yundoo does indeed play AC3 pretty much perfectly.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      Flashed the GT1 firmware (use 9377, not 6255) and it is exactly the same firmware as the S92 (with the latest OTA update) just with different boot animation, launcher and model identification settings.
      Everything works exactly as before (including the odd SPMC/Kodi 16 'Unfortunately has stopped' message).
      WiFi an Ethernet performance exactly as before.
      At least we now have an optional firmware development to follow and something to mod when necessary.
      Just yesterday I bought a GT1 box and then I realized It could soffer green screen with Philips TV like the one I have..
      Do you think I can flash S92 rom on GT1 to get rid of this odd bug?
      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pieri70 View Post

Just yesterday I bought a GT1 box and then I realized It could soffer green screen with Philips TV like the one I have..
        Do you think I can flash S92 rom on GT1 to get rid of this odd bug?
        Thanks!
        same firmware

gt1 cannot match with philips tv....

my panasonic/dell no problem

MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Originally posted by KAA View Post
          gt1 cannot match with philips tv....
          my panasonic/dell no problem
          But is it a software or hardware issue?
          I mean, If I use S92 rom on GT1 can I fix this issue??

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by pieri70 View Post

But is it a software or hardware issue?
            I mean, If I use S92 rom on GT1 can I fix this issue??

Thanks!
            For my box nothing difference

no harm to try.. just copy firmware to USB thumb drive ,select update...
            MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

Comment

Thanks KAA, I'll try if I have problems with green screen

Inviato dal mio Nexus 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Just got my box but the power button on remote is wonky. It turns off my box but then it immediately turns back on. Does this happen to anyone else?

Comment

Hello

I bought the box Alfawise s92. And there is a new system update from 10.28.2016.
                  After downloading the update. And I clicked update now. The box shows that the box is rebooting but it nothing happen.

Can anyone help me?

Sorry for my bad English

Comment

hi

i don't like the remote control ... above all mouse ...........

i have the MINIX A2 Lite (https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Keyb...eywords=a2lite

Everything is ok EXEPT i can't shutdown and open my box with the red button

Have you a solution ??

do you know a cheap better remote control for alfawize s92 ?

can i use the app REBOOT ??

Many thanks

Belgium

Comment

Originally posted by jcarlier View Post
                      hi

i don't like the remote control ... above all mouse ...........

i have the MINIX A2 Lite (https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Keyb...eywords=a2lite

Everything is ok EXEPT i can't shutdown and open my box with the red button

Have you a solution ??

do you know a cheap better remote control for alfawize s92 ?

can i use the app REBOOT ??

Many thanks

Belgium

Try changing the power option in settings to shutdown and then long press the red button to see if it brings up the option to power off.

Comment

Hi, I thinking about buy this box, but i have question.

Can this box find movies over the home network on my Nas server? Or I have to use external usb HDD/ flash drive only? (500GB max via specification)

THX for answers, and sorry for my English :-(

Comment

Originally posted by -HS- View Post
                          Hi, I thinking about buy this box, but i have question.

Can this box find movies over the home network on my Nas server? Or I have to use external usb HDD/ flash drive only? (500GB max via specification)

THX for answers, and sorry for my English :-(
                          When you say find, then yes, with the right app(s) you can find and stream from your NAS.

I stream from my NAS to Kodi all the time.

Comment

I don t see the power option in settings (parameters other settings ?

Do you know a good remote control with best mousing ?

i have received an error in ota update.
                            How can i update by usb ?

many thanks

Comment

is this the latest firmware for this tv-box http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...mware-download ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
                                is this the latest firmware for this tv-box http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...mware-download ?
                                I think so yes.

If there is an OTA update then it should show when you run the update app.

Comment

Working...
                                X