R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Website for what?
      For info about alfawise products, firmwares, e.t.c

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post

For info about alfawise products, firmwares, e.t.c
        Nothing that is essentially official because many of these boxes are made by the same factories and just given different names to make it seem as if there are many companies.

This would be the closest.

http://www.tvboxforum.com/

Comment

Received today. Till now satisfied. Only one thing. Sometimes when i play around, the language change from english into chinese. It s disturbing. Can i do something about it?

Comment

Received today. Till now satisfied. Only one thing. Sometimes when i play around, the language change from english into chinese. It s disturbing. Can i do something about it?
            Have a look at the HDMI CEC settings and turn off the auto change of language option.

Comment

Just placed an order for one of these, currently $59.99 at GB.
              I know I want to swap in a new launcher. Haven't decided whether to go with the Superceleron rom or stick with stock.
              anyone who has used both care to commen?

Comment

Have a look at the HDMI CEC settings and turn off the auto change of language option.
                Thanx

Suppose we use a spmc or ftmc with a build we like and these two app will be updated, we must install the build again or not?
                Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by deebee123 View Post
                  Just placed an order for one of these, currently $59.99 at GB.
                  I know I want to swap in a new launcher. Haven't decided whether to go with the Superceleron rom or stick with stock.
                  anyone who has used both care to commen?
                  Superceleron build all the way.

If stock had been adequate then there would be no reason for a custom firmware to fix the bugs and enhance features.

Comment

Thanx

Suppose we use a spmc or ftmc with a build we like and these two app will be updated, we must install the build again or not?
                    Thank you
                    Updating the apps does not require a complete re-installation of the firmware.

Comment

Superceleron build all the way.

If stock had been adequate then there would be no reason for a custom firmware to fix the bugs and enhance features.
                      OK thanks looks like I am gonna be flashing super-C's version after a brief test to verify working hardware with stock Fware

Comment

Updating the apps does not require a complete re-installation of the firmware.
                        Thank you but i asked if i must install again the kodi build i use when spmc/ftmc will be a new version

Comment

Thank you but i asked if i must install again the kodi build i use when spmc/ftmc will be a new version
                          I'm afraid that I am unable to fully understand your question, so will take a guess.

If you are using a more standard Kodi build then in order to install FTMC then you would need to uninstall Kodi as you cannot have Kodi and SPMC installed at the same time.

SPMC uses a different file structure though, so you can have Kodi + SPMC or FTMC + SPMC installed at the same time.

Comment

Hello everyone im new here! i got my s92 box few day ago
                            Sorry for my bad english!!
                            But today i got a message that there was a new wireless update. So i start the update and i got this message "Warning Your system was damaged. wireless update is disabled!" OK? same message everytime when i try, i did the update with cable and not wifi.
                            What to do now? i can still use the box but cant uppdate it. Someone else with the same problem?

// Laba, sweden

Comment

Originally posted by labalele View Post
                              But today i got a message that there was a new wireless update. So i start the update and i got this message "Warning Your system was damaged. wireless update is disabled!" OK? same message everytime when i try, i did the update with cable and not wifi.
                              What to do now? i can still use the box but cant uppdate it. Someone else with the same problem?

// Laba, sweden
                              The same with me. I did not do anything after. Still working ok but no OTA
                              I have read somehere that you can do factory reset and after you can make the update.
                              Found any solution?

Comment

Originally posted by labalele View Post

// Laba, sweden
                                Boot to recovery, do a factory reset and then try the update again as the first thing that you do.

Comment

Working...
                                X