Alfawise S92 TV Box Octa Core Amlogic S912 Android 6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al33 View Post
    All right, I guess I will have to read myself into it a bit and try out different channels. Since the streams are working ok right now (I've been watching some random tennis stream) I think I should just be happy with it after that.

You have been very helpful, thank you a lot for your support!
    Mobile chargers, normal home wireless base phone chargers, microwaves machines are not friendly with wifi routers

Comment

Yeah well the thing is, the Wifi itself is fine. I got great speeds on all my other devices but this one. I could of course say, as long as it works, but I believe if the speed is so much worse than what it should be, there must be something wrong with the unit. I'm probably going to return it.

Comment

Hi, I can not update Play Store. I was try everything, tryied to install apk, manually check for updates via play store settings, hard reset, but still refuses to update. Any Ideas ?

Comment

Hey, just popping by to say hi. Still using the Alfa S92 with SC -- works great. I heard about the subtitle vulnerability and was wondering if there's a solution. Cheers!
          Boxes: Beelink GT1 Mini, Alfawise S92, RPi

Comment

Originally posted by Omiros View Post
            Hi, I can not update Play Store. I was try everything, tryied to install apk, manually check for updates via play store settings, hard reset, but still refuses to update. Any Ideas ?
            If it still working, leave it that way. Probably it will update when it wants. My box working fine by the way and the playstore icon has changed. This means that is already updated?

Comment

S92_113M0 is the latest firmware ?

Comment

anyone could provide link to latest firmware ?

Comment

Today I've tested the 5Ghz Wifi again and for some unexplained reason it finally reached the full 75 Mbps. I have no idea why. The only thing I did was to empty the cache of the google play services but I didn't test the speed before that. Just wanted to give an update. Seems like I'm going to keep that thing.

Comment

Any recent promotional code please?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post
                      Any recent promotional code please?
                      no coupon codes

only

Comment

I gave up on the Wifi of this box. It went back to a bad reception shortly after my initial problem with it went away. I'll keep the box though. I have it connected via LAN now and that works very well. So if you wanna buy it, keep the bad Wifi reception in mind.

Comment

I gave up on the Wifi of this box. It went back to a bad reception shortly after my initial problem with it went away. I'll keep the box though. I have it connected via LAN now and that works very well. So if you wanna buy it, keep the bad Wifi reception in mind.
                          Mine has very good wifi and haven't heard complains from others about it, so maby your box was defective.

Comment

Try the new SC v10 rom. Maby it will solve your problems

Comment

I found the WiFi on the S92 to be one of the stronger ones I've seen.

But quality control as it is, it may have just meant some are not quite up to scratch.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Does anyone know if it is possible to plug in 2 external drives to this and transfer files between them?

Comment

Working...
                                X