Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post

hail the king (Best Rom devolper)
    my friend wait to test it before... i can't anyway it's in uploading f**kn slow connection.

Comment

BETA 4.5 JUST FOR NEXBOX .IMG file, It's untested so please report me back here. _LINK REMOVED NOT FUNCTIONAL
      Do not ask for zip method please.
      Last edited by Xannytech; 01-29-2017, 23:56.

Comment

How can i make this .img a flashable zip? Because i dont have a windows pc to use the usb burning tool or the sdcard method. I only have a linux machine.

Comment

Hi Xannytech your rom is great.
          When do you think you might be done with the final version of your rom ? 1 month ... 2 months...? And can you please share what modifications are you currently planning to do till final version?

Comment

Originally posted by fluoir View Post
            Hi Xannytech your rom is great.
            When do you think you might be done with the final version of your rom ? 1 month ... 2 months...? And can you please share what modifications are you currently planning to do till final version?
            I wrote so many times i'm busy for work really busy, i came here just to relax, and during the w.e. i do some work for my custom.
            Just wait few weeks, i hope mid march, but meanwhile i should also update my pc hardware...

Comment

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
              BETA 4.5 JUST FOR NEXBOX .IMG file, It's untested so please report me back here.
              Xanny in my nexbox this one gets stuck in boot screen with some green and red distortion in logo.
              It pass the first image and freezes in the second.
              I remember having the same problem while trying to mod.
              Last edited by joao.feijo; 01-29-2017, 21:44.

Comment

Originally posted by joao.feijo View Post

Xanny in my nexbox this one tuck in boot screen with some green and red distortion in logo.
                Itpass the first image and freezes in the second.
                I recall having the same problem while trying to mod.
                logo distortions it's due to a memory offset, but anyway the problem is that do not boot? i'm going to bed cause tomorrow will be a very hard day, but report me, and if you found a fast solution tell me

Comment

could you make the rom for tx5 pro with quallcom 9377 wifi which is ac wifi ... newer model

Comment

BETA 4.5 JUST FOR NEXBOX .IMG file, It's untested so please report me back here.

Hi Xannytech
                    Any fix to bluetooth not working on chipset RTL8723BS (Nexbox A95X 2G/8G) in this Beta 4.5 ?
                    Thanks

P.S. - I flash Beta 4.5 from USB Burning Tool and Nexbox donĀ“t boot, flash back to original ROM
                    Last edited by FunboxA95X; 01-29-2017, 23:21.

Comment

Can we update beta3 to beta4 dirty or we have to flash new? Thanks.

Comment

--

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                          Xannytech ROM is best for amlogic s905x devices ,no need for backup stock rom (mini m8s ii)...
                          Is Power button working to turn on the device ?

Comment

I'm Uploading a Beta4 modded with also recovery working i never tested it, but anyway worth the time spent if i can help you.
                            Do you have the link for Beta 4 ? I cant see the link in the first post, please help

Comment

Post #611 Pag. 41

Comment

On my x96 the power button puts it into standby & the no.2 button turns the box back on..

Xannytech
                                Thank you for all your great work, this really is the best i have seen yet..by a long way...

There is a feature missing off every android box that could be so handy and i would love for this feature to work...

I have been trying to use az screen recorder, every time it (or any other screen recording app) records a video it is green due to a missing codec,
                                The codec is libvdcodec.so, and it sits in system\lib, so i gather from reading..
                                EDIT: After a bit more reading this is a ffmpeg problem if i am reading it correctly, it goes over my head tbh..

I have tried to just drop the file into place but i think it needs some memory mapping?! for it to work correctly, any chance you would take a look at including it in your final release please.

OH! And any chance of the power button options too (in settings) please, it was nice being able to just power down at the touch of a button..

Cheers
                                Bassit.
                                Last edited by Bassit; 01-31-2017, 01:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X