This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

Ive installed the final SC ROM and can't get the wired Ethernet connection working here... WiFi works ok though. I've tried static and DHCP, and although it says "connected", it just doesn't work.

Has anyone had the same issue or managed to fix this? It worked fine with the stock ROM before I updated.

Thanks!

Comment

HI!
      I have 3 of the K95 pro Tabs.

2 of them have problems at first boot to find Ethernet.
      Try a reboot (not unplug the Power Supply) and look again...

At my Devices it works...

Comment

Yeah I tried rebooting and it didn't solve the issue unfortunately.

Comment

But with Stock Rom Ethernet works proper?

Comment

Originally posted by guano30 View Post
            But with Stock Rom Ethernet works proper?
            Well, it worked with the one it came with - it's an easytone model.

Comment

Hi are there any chances of getting a 3gb/32gb version for the T95Z Plus in the future?

Comment

Originally posted by mechsupernova View Post
                Hi are there any chances of getting a 3gb/32gb version for the T95Z Plus in the future?
                well only if i get one... dunno if that will going to happen!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

well only if i get one... dunno if that will going to happen!
                  Hi,

Thanks for the 2gb/16gb ROM here. It's definitely faster and more stable than what I was using.
                  Have you experienced any wired Ethernet issues at all in your testing though? Or perhaps any ideas how I can get it to work?
                  It's strange because:

If I choose DHCP, I can see the IP on my Tomato router but Android says not connected
                  If I choose static, I can see that on the router too and Android says "Connected", but it doesn't actually work.
                  I even tried manually adding it via ifconfig on the commandline but with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by binman_uk View Post

Hi,

Thanks for the 2gb/16gb ROM here. It's definitely faster and more stable than what I was using.
                    Have you experienced any wired Ethernet issues at all in your testing though? Or perhaps any ideas how I can get it to work?
                    It's strange because:

If I choose DHCP, I can see the IP on my Tomato router but Android says not connected
                    If I choose static, I can see that on the router too and Android says "Connected", but it doesn't actually work.
                    I even tried manually adding it via ifconfig on the commandline but with no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
                    Well try 1 disable the wifi even if its not connected.
                    If that dont work, enable developer options and then enable "legacy DHCP".

Comment

I've actually tried with WiFi disabled but doesn't seem to affect the outcome.
                      I'll try the legacy DHCP option tonight.

Thanks!

Comment

Will flashing with this firmware disable my stock remote control for my t95z plus

Comment

I flashed it successfully now I can't read my ethernet is this normal cable a

Comment

Hi, I enabled Developer Mode but there's no section for "Networking" under Developer Options.
                            I only see General, Debugging, Input, Drawing, Monitoring and Apps.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by binman_uk View Post

Hi, I enabled Developer Mode but there's no section for "Networking" under Developer Options.
                              I only see General, Debugging, Input, Drawing, Monitoring and Apps.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.
                              This is a problem in the kernel I believe. I solved it by doing this:

Flash stock firmware v33
                              Get latest SuperSU binary and put on sdcard
                              Get TWRP for T95Z on XDA forums. Rename it recovery.img and put on sdcard
                              Toothpick method the sdcard to get into TWRP
                              Use TWRP to backup boot partition to sdcard.
                              Flash superceleron's rom
                              Reflash boot partition backup in TWRP
                              Go into terminal (still in TWRP) and enter "echo SYSTEMLESS=false>>/data/.supersu"
                              flash supersu binary from sdcard and reboot

Sorry if this is lacking much explanation of how to do this. If you need a bit more info I'll be happy to go into more detail if needed. Sorry at work at the moment so can't spend too much time posting
                              Last edited by Karnax_; 10-14-2017, 08:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Karnax_ View Post

This is a problem in the kernel I believe. I solved it by doing this:

Flash stock firmware v33
                                Get latest SuperSU binary and put on sdcard
                                Get TWRP for T95Z on XDA forums. Rename it recovery.img and put on sdcard
                                Toothpick method the sdcard to get into TWRP
                                Use TWRP to backup stock kernel to sdcard.
                                Flash superceleron's rom
                                Reflash kernel backup in TWRP
                                Go into terminal (still in TWRP) and enter "echo SYSTEMLESS=false>>/data/.supersu"
                                flash supersu binary from sdcard and reboot

Sorry if this is lacking much explanation of how to do this. If you need a bit more info I'll be happy to go into more detail if needed. Sorry at work at the moment so can't spend too much time posting
                                When you write "backup stock kernel to sdcard" which partition you mean in twrp screen :boot ? system ? or what I have to tick there??? What is Kernel???

Comment

Working...
                                X