Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV2 ROM (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if it fails again at 2% i think your box have some kind of hw problem!

Comment

I will totally agree with your assessment. It failed three times, last try was newest firmware from 4pda.ru.
      I've contacted Fasttech and will see if they can repair faulty unit(how much $$, shipping and time) Shipping to China costs an arm and leg. Hopefully they respond after their New Year.
      Thanks for everyone's input.

Reap

Comment

Thanks, succesfully installed to H96 Pro+ with USB burning tool. Power On from full shutdown with the remote working for me!

Comment

its works? lol maybe is my remote...

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
            My box brand name is DMYCO not AlfaWise I ordered it from here: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3GB-...608.0.0.tVMIds

Comment

well its the same box maybe my remote have some problem...
              Anyone else the remote works to power on the box from a full shutdown?

Comment

Heya,
                I've tried 2 remotes on 2 boxes and the boxes power-on from full shut-down.

Two concerns have crept up.
                1. The mouse pointer disappears (once in a while) at desktop and sometimes in SPMC 16.5.5...sometimes it is ghosted on lower layer of SPMC screen (Amlogic Codec?)
                Unless another app re-activates/redraws the cursor, a reboot is needed.
                2. The sound does not always initialize on start-up or becomes disabled at some point. (Does anybody else have slighly garbled sound when running Antutu Marooned and Garden test?)

Reap
                Last edited by ReaperMan; 01-28-2017, 02:57.

Comment

hmm.... so its my remote... damn... well np... i will fix it!
                  1º yes i also notice the mouse bug, need to see where is the problem, ghosted i dint see it but im not using the now
                  2º like i said above im not using the box now ( to much to do...), so dunno for now!

Comment

It's not really working on our product ...
                    In addition to this issue, I noticed as well after restart
                    The device turns on and then turns itself off and need to switch it on by disconnecting and connecting electricity.

Comment

Hi, I updated my H96 pro box using the Micro SD method - all is working OK except I could not see the Kodi app. I reinstalled 16.1 from the Play store and now immediately after the "First Run" initialisation screen, the box abruptly powers off and I have to disconnect and reconnect the power lead to boot it up again ! Ive tried unistalling and reinstalling Kodi 3 times now with no success - any ideas how I could fix this please ?

Other than that the ROM is working great - so thanks !

Comment

hmm.... so its my remote... damn... well np... i will fix it!
                        1º yes i also notice the mouse bug, need to see where is the problem, ghosted i dint see it but im not using the now
                        2º like i said above im not using the box now ( to much to do...), so dunno for now!
                        alfawise from gearbest, testing for few day's, don't have any remote issues, had few freezing. On every boot, I get android is starting. Any changes in developer mode reset to default on boot, WiFi drops every other time but not bad as before. Everything works great so massive THANK YOU. P.s Is their any chance of adding clear all app.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron
                          well its the same box maybe my remote have some problem...
                          Anyone else the remote works to power on the box from a full shutdown?
                          Yes it's also working for me..power on from full shutdown . Even from my air mouse it's working. . But WiFi sometimes disconnect after power on and have to manually connect again. A bit annoying but overall very satisfied with this rom. . Hope to see fix for WiFi if possible.

Cheers

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

k thks, must be my remote!
                            Wifi... well im going back to this one after i finish the V8 of GT1/S92

Comment

will this work on the r-box pro? similar to the x96, but with less internal storage

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron

Wifi... well im going back to this one after i finish the V8 of GT1/S92
                                Great.. looking forward..

Sendt fra min SM-G935F med Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X