Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV2 ROM (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DNIZoid View Post
    great work, have not found anything wrong, working great. no more wifi dropping. Thanks for giving us a excellent rom
    you usb cable or sd card flashed?

Comment

Originally posted by hbghbg View Post

you usb cable or sd card flashed?
      I always use USB, once licence updated, never failed

Comment

Does someone have a YT video on this ROM, on this particular hardware?

Comment

Installed first attempt no issues so far

Comment

Succesfully installed to H96 Pro+ with USB burning tool but for some reason V2 restarts constantly to Freaktab.com logo V1 worked better for me.

Comment

got Kodi 17 and spmc installed Kodi is writing backs to my 32gib usb with ease ( format the usb sticks from within android setup )

Comment

Sommerman

no restarts here VIGICA H96 Pro Plus bought from **** packing and box are unbranded , I cut out the two extra usb ports and add cooling vents top and bottom plus a 3 " usb powered fan powered off usb hub . new heatsinks onorder for cpu ect

Comment

Hi!

installed over SD Card. Works like a charm! Is there a way to cusomize the two launchers? I really would like to change the browser to mozilla. Also I would like to have "youtube" in a fixed position on the launcher (not in the favarite menu).

Thanks,

Michael

Comment

file sharing enabled and working great .
                    with my windows 10 desktop pc I can transfer files to my 64gb usb drive plugged into the h96pro +

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                      Sommerman

no restarts here VIGICA H96 Pro Plus bought from **** packing and box are unbranded , I cut out the two extra usb ports and add cooling vents top and bottom plus a 3 " usb powered fan powered off usb hub . new heatsinks onorder for cpu ect
                      Today suddenly, no restarts anymore and everything works great , don't understand what was the problem!?

Comment

Originally posted by 00rufus View Post
                        Hi!

installed over SD Card. Works like a charm! Is there a way to cusomize the two launchers? I really would like to change the browser to mozilla. Also I would like to have "youtube" in a fixed position on the launcher (not in the favarite menu).

Thanks,

Michael
                        You need to "hack" it.. :/

file sharing enabled and working great .
                        with my windows 10 desktop pc I can transfer files to my 64gb usb drive plugged into the h96pro +

Comment

I am using the included Lighthome launcher just click on the + in the favorites box and check the apps you want to have on main screen
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                          Last edited by wwmoggy; 02-14-2017, 00:03.

Comment

Is there any way I can apply the video playback brightness fix on kodi 17?

Comment

could try the built in app in android . brightness is fine for me

Comment

could try the built in app in android . brightness is fine for me
                                The problem with the app is that it affects the whole system and not only on the video playback in Kod...
                                I'm in a situation I could not look at the screen because it's so bright and the video playback still looks dark
                                SC i would be happy if you can please direct me to information on the subject
                                Last edited by elade; 02-15-2017, 15:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X