Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV2 ROM (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor

Changelog V1:
    • MIx of stock and new stuff.
    • Netflix, youtubeTV playstore...etc... fully working
    • Xbox360 wireless Gamepad, original and Chinese clones?!(well it works with my clone adapter...)
    • New Launcher.
    • Miracast working (check bugs below for how to make it work)
    • CPU/GPU temperature should be a lot better now!
    • Proper rooted.
    • Added CEC fix for remote control not working after power off/power on (sleep mode also) (Many thanks to catharsys for the debug and fix)
    • RGB Fix in settings
    • Working Screen Rotation in settings.
    • FTMC 16.1 Build 21
    • initd.d support.
    • Network tweaks. (On N networks bw around 30 to 44mbits, and on AC networks from 200 to 230mbits on cable well... from 500mbits to 948mbits) i have a 1Gb/100mbit connection!
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Sleep working, full poweroff also working.. but not the power on from full shutdown with the IR remote!
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Brightness fix for the system, if you guys want more or less brightness simple go to "/system/etc/init.d" and edit the file "1brfix" and change the value in here (echo "10") save and on the next boot you have the value you put it. A small bug, the 1º time the box boots after flash, its not working it only start working after 1º reboot/shutdown.
    • Removed background logging.
    • CEC disabled by default.
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.5.5, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices), Kodi 17 its a it and miss this days!
    • Gapps Updated!
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • Other small fixes and optimizations!
    Bugs:
    • Power On from full shutdown not working with the remote
    • Home in setting to change the default launcher it crashes, use pop up for now!
    • Miracast only work if the box its connected to a N wifi network(it wont work on AC) and in Miracast setting change to SD resolution, and it should work but sometimes takes some tries.
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    • Watch out this box have 2 hidden usb ports and the OTG port or is the one near the power plug or the one near the ETH plug but that one is hidden....
    Where to buy:1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Hi man,
    I have tried to use USB burning tool ... downloaded from here, installed, but when trying to load your firmware, it gives me error: create workfollow xml file failed.
    As far as I am kind of new in this problematic, not sure what I am doing wrong ...
    My box is not exactly Alfawise, but it looks same, except logo, and it has same parameters.
    Any thoughts anyone?
    Thanks in advance.

Comment

going it to flash, plug in to wall and to pc with usb cable

nothing else and let it boot up

install usb burning tool @ 2.0.5.15 build 7, install, load driver, and pick the firmware

don't close it and then reboot the box using a paperclip into the reset button - 15+ secs

box will reboot and windows will find it, then the amlogic tool will take it

used the usb port closest to the power connector on this rbox pro 3/16 to flash it
      Last edited by messerchmidt; 02-10-2017, 03:31. Reason: figured it out

Comment

Rename le firmware update.img

Slt,

Originally posted by Valek View Post "merci à lui"

Install firmware with a microSD card

STEP 1 (download and extract).
        Download :

Burn Card Maker and firmware

Extract "TF.rar" and firmware in the same folder.
        Now you get "Burn_Card_Maker.exe" and firmware file.

Rename le firmware update.img

Put a microSD card in your computer (on Windows) and go to the second step.

STEP 2 ("make" the microSD card)
        Run "Burn_Car_Maker.exe"
        The first time it's in chinese, click on the top lef menu, click on the second option, check "English" and put "OK".
        Close and restart "Burn_Car_Maker.exe"
        Chose disk: (Letter of your microSD card)
        "YES" must be check 3 times for "To Partition and Format", "erase_flash" and "Reboot" (erase_bootloader must be uncheck).
        Click on "Open" and chose firmware img.
        Click on "Make", format the microSD card (default settings), after that the rom copy begin on the microSD card, when it's done you get a "Success" message.

STEP 3 (installation)
        Now, insert the microSD card in the device (power supply unplug/off).
        Let your TV on and the HDMI cable plugged.
        With a paper clip or other, press the reset button and hold it (small hole under the box), in the same time plug the power supply on the Beelink GT1.

Cdt,

Originally posted by messerchmidt View Post
        trying to load this on a rbox pro 3/16

which port is the otg port? tried flashing it to a sd card and i get the android with a red circle and a X off same...

please advise. going nuts

Comment

Only to inform you guys i should rls today or tomorrow V2 of this rom, and it should stay like that for some time!

Comment

I do not why my tv box random freezing when I flash this firmware. my box is 3/32 I use usb burn tool to flash , running 20 mins freezing 5 times had to put back 2016 November version

Comment

updated 1º post with the V2... enjoy....

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Thanks superceleron, gonna install it in a few minutes here.
                  Cheers!

Comment

just flashed it, unplug power and power on, screen freezing at freaktab.com logo, waiting 10 mins no any change.

Comment

unplug power again get main screen running 2 mins freezing again no any respond for remote control

Comment

maybe some thing wrong with my tvbox

Comment

Originally posted by hbghbg View Post
                          maybe some thing wrong with my tvbox
                          With my too , I have the same problems with this rom

Comment

I put back 2016 November version

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                              updated 1º post with the V2... enjoy....
                              Successfully updated using the sdcard method (alfawise h96 pro+)
                              Thank you!

Comment

great work, have not found anything wrong, working great. no more wifi dropping. Thanks for giving us a excellent rom

Comment

Working...
                                X