Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32 and 3/16 - SCV2 ROM (DDR3 ONLY)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is no ota update

Comment

the built in File server is awesome big thanks . I now have 120Gb SSD & a 64 gb thumbdrive plugged in to my usb ports and can transfer files over my network from my PC with ease no more swapping drives . I also figured out how to get Kodi to write to the 120GB SSD for backup and movie downloads .

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
        the built in File server is awesome big thanks . I now have 120Gb SSD & a 64 gb thumbdrive plugged in to my usb ports and can transfer files over my network from my PC with ease no more swapping drives . I also figured out how to get Kodi to write to the 120GB SSD for backup and movie downloads .
        what kind of read/write speed are you getting with the ssd through isb 2? I would like to buy ssd and make it system memory. thanks

Comment

no idea is there an app to test it

Comment

no idea is there an app to test it
            you can Use A1 SD Bench from play store.

Comment

read 29.77MB/s write 27.06Mb/s for 120 Gb SSD plugged into a usb 2.0 USB hub

Comment

read 29.77MB/s write 27.06Mb/s for 120 Gb SSD plugged into a usb 2.0 USB hub
                ok thanks for that, much appreciated

Comment

can someone link me directions for idiots on how to flash this thing? I bought a h96pro+ and turned it on and never lasted long enough to put my wifi password in it. Now 3 weeks later gearbest still isnt offering me a rma but instead expects me to flash it ..they didnt use the words flash...in their message it said "you need to brush it "

so I have this file they gave but they gave no instructions for it at all.....:https://mega.nz/#!vh0RnBDY!rNzLK2E01...q6C7TQICmslJQU

Comment

thats an old version stock rom you would be of going to page 1 and getting this firmware and installing it you will find instruction on page 1

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all! Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play :) Many Thks to my beta tester trebor ;) Changelog

Comment

here is the latest stock firmware if needed its the bottom one in the list

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

I can get the bottom stock firmware on the mega site to flash...but just can't get the SCV2-Alfawise.H96.Pro+.img OR the SCV3A-ATV-Alfawise.H96.Pro+.img to flash to my H96 pro+ it errors out every time.

BTW that image on the mega site is not actually a pro+ image.... aml_s912_q9377-H96PRO(2+16)-20170104.img

Comment

oh they added 4 th one on the site yesterday 3rd one down is last stock firmware . but the custom V2 right here is better .
                          remember to rename the file to update.img before burning it too the sdcard

Comment

oh they added 4 th one on the site yesterday 3rd one down is last stock firmware . but the custom V2 right here is better .
                            remember to rename the file to update.img before burning it too the sdcard
                            It's got Russian in the name, what's that about?

Comment

where is the reset button on this h96pr0+?

Comment

reset button is on the side of the box with the usb ports

the russian file was added yesterday I would avoid it

Comment

Working...
                                X