Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) for Andoer Z4 - ENY EKB368 - Acemax AK838 - Tronfy X6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    no 5ghz band when flashing the ap6330 resource
    It would be useful to have a unique file.
    I have an ENY EKB368 and I have the firmware stock 22.12.2015
    These Rom have the Italian language?
    I would like to upgrade to android 6.0, but I see that these roms still have many problems!
    what do you recommend?

Comment

I recommend to test it out and see what works for you

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        I recommend to test it out and see what works for you
        ok, but does it also have the Italian language?

Comment

i cant remember

Comment

Frame rate question
            I am running this on a Z4 and it's very stable. I'm warming to the lean back launcher and my air mouse works OK including the built-in mic in my remote air mouse.
            My only problem is that even though the refresh rate switches to match the movie with MXPlayerFree, however I can't get it to change rates with any other programs including Kodi.
            Any ideas?
            Last edited by Johnnysod; 10-04-2017, 22:56.

Comment

Originally posted by cOOLio View Post
              THX for the feedback. I added Google Play Music also to the above app list.
              And yes I didn't installed it, because the app has no banner icon at the home screen.
              So you have to create your own, as you already did.

But maybe I will put it to the next version of the rom.
              hi coolio,I wanted to ask you an info
              your V2.5 BRE rom also contain the Italian language?
              i have z4 ENY EKB368 2gb 16gb

Comment

now i'm seeing this rom is not android 6 .... but it's android 5!
                eliminated

Comment

So this is Android 5. I am curious if there is a possibility that it was Android 6?

Comment

Originally posted by aliens View Post
                    So this is Android 5. I am curious if there is a possibility that it was Android 6?
                    there is a rom MM in the network, but strangely it is incompatible with so many apps (also antutu).
                    it is nice and smooth, but still needs a few finishing touches
                    rom is android 6.0
                    source XDA

Comment

Not sure how much Android 5 will affect you. The leanback launcher has its own look and feel. It's worth trying as it is quite stable and fast. 

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnysod View Post
                        Not sure how much Android 5 will affect you. The leanback launcher has its own look and feel. It's worth trying as it is quite stable and fast.Â*
                        I've tried it but I prefer a lot of the classic android system.
                        too many things are missing in these custom roms.
                        on this rom i coolio even i did not find the shutdown button .... and then it has too many useless things i do not use.
                        I do not like the graphics, but the structure in general is very dispersive!

Comment

link android 6 for Z4
                          http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=58677199

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/rk3688-devices-aa/654679-is-the-rk3368-officially-dead?p=680034#post680034
                          Last edited by BEN001; 11-05-2017, 18:14.

Comment

but I see it is not a single img file .... and I also read that it still has a lot of working problems!

Comment

Gentlemen how to uninstall TWRP recovery in rk 3368?

Comment

Can I use this for "Tronsmart Orion R68_10/100Mb version"? The 1st generation with maximum LAN speed @ 100Mb.
                                Sorry can't find any info about it. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X