Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) for Andoer Z4 - ENY EKB368 - Acemax AK838 - Tronfy X6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedster_x View Post

ok.. got the rom to work.. did not put the kernel in (everything is working so far) .. and put the zidoo kl file in

one comment: the path to where the keylayout is located is wrong: it is in usr/keylayout

thanks for the rom!
    THX for the feedback and the hint with the wrong folder name. Will fix this right now.

Welcome
    My contributions to the community
    [ ROMs ] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) | MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) | Yundo Y1 S912 - android TV (ATV) not yet released
    [ Tutorials ] Bootup logo Amlogic S912 devices | Redefine any Keyboard, Gamepad, Remote Control

Comment

@dincis1
      I found some time to finish up some things I was already working on.
      To solve your Mele F10 Pro remote. audio issue please flash KRS_1.2.9b_AP6335_resource.img & ugoos_ut4_kernel.img
      Ive tested it with my Skype USB headset. Works perfect to me. Except the stock IR Remote. But you mentioned it already.

Much fun [/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot Coolio... with this combination everything is working perfect , can change sound output and input how i desire in sound manager. In Antutu now i get score 40000 . One question - how do you think is it possible to switch off the tv box with mele f10 pro remote. At the moment the power button is useless, well it was the same since i bought it. But maybe there is some workaround?

Comment

Originally posted by dincis1 View Post
        Thanks a lot Coolio... with this combination everything is working perfect , can change sound output and input how i desire in sound manager. In Antutu now i get score 40000
        PERFECT

One question - how do you think is it possible to switch off the tv box with mele f10 pro remote. At the moment the power button is useless, well it was the same since i bought it. But maybe there is some workaround?
        Yes, that should be a an easy one. First check this instruction I already created, on how to Redefine any Keyboard, Gamepad, Remote Control. In your case, It should be enough to create a unic keyboard layout for the Mele F10 Pro file, with only the power key set to that file. For all other keys it will still use the generic keyboard layout file (as it does already now).
        To create dummy keyboard layout file, and get your scancode, vendor & product ID, just use Gamepad tester (already included to my rom).
        As alternative, make a copy of the generic keyboard layout file (Generic.kl), rename it to your Vendor_XXXX_Product_XXXX.kl file and just change to that file only the scancode of the power key.

code example
        Code:
        key 172   POWER
        In case of further questions on that topic, please ask them in my tutorial.
        My contributions to the community
        [ ROMs ] Z4 RK3368 - android TV (ATV) | MXQ PRO 4K - p201 - android TV (ATV) | Yundo Y1 S912 - android TV (ATV) not yet released
        [ Tutorials ] Bootup logo Amlogic S912 devices | Redefine any Keyboard, Gamepad, Remote Control

Comment

i have an updated stock firmware for beelink i68 ap6330 can you add this to your rom so i can have 5ghz wifi and smooth playback without glitches ? here is the link http://filefactory.com/file/3twkejec...0170206_r1.rar

Comment

Originally posted by cOOLio View Post

Tested it right now also with my box. Same issue. Reason? Don't now 100%! But it looks like that the original Ugoos rom has not all Bluetooth profiles added to its Stack/HAL. Because even when I connect my BT Headset, voice input does not work. When I found some time, I will try to fix it.
            Thank you very much! I hope good news from you soon, because I'm often using my phone to search on Android TV so I hope it can use with your ROM

Comment

Anyway, I have another question - can I do something to set my X6's remote button to open some app? Example press number 1 to open Youtube, number 2 for KODI and anything else...? Just edit kl file or other file?

Comment

Anybody thinking have issue with Youtube? The video frame seem slow, it's not normal same stock firmware on my X6

Comment

Originally posted by deadlock View Post
                  Anybody thinking have issue with Youtube? The video frame seem slow, it's not normal same stock firmware on my X6
                  I was thinking the same..

Comment

I tried this and its good and stable rom. I have few questions
                    1. Regarding USB mic support. I tried USB headset to use for voice search but it didn't worked. which mic actually working with this ROM.
                    2. my RTC clock time is getting lost after reboot and I need to set it every time to make play store and youtube working. I already tried to use network provided NTP seriver settings but of no use. any tips to fix it. this issue is not specific to this ROM but happens in other ROM as well. Does Z4 have any battery to keep RTC time setting and that may need any change,

Comment

Hello Coolio! Ugoos released new firmware for ut4 ,masrhmallow 6.0.1 Is it possible to run on our z4 devices? http://ugoos.net/blog/RK3368-Ugoos-U...pdate-firmware
                      Read here

Comment

Originally posted by cOOLio View Post

That's exactly what I thought as you mentioned that your Yuntab Z4 box has the board revision XT-Z4-V12 (20160222) withSamsung eMMC KLMAG4FE4B-B002 and Hynix RAM H5TC4G63AFR. Those parts are not only cheaper in price for the factory, they are also slower. Now you got the reason why your AnTuTu Overall score is lower than mine.

Can't find anything? Are your sure about anything? Because I think U try to search for non ATV apps, on the ATV only Google Play Store. Use instead the Aptoide TV app. This will show you also non ATV apps.
                        Maybe the reason, but I got 36000 in antutu with sock rom so it could be another thing.
                        Yesterday I have a shutdown afer 3 hours streaming. It got a little bit hot.

Comment

Hi, just flash Ugoos 6.01 system image over the Z4_Marshmallow_Geekbox_MOD_V1_0_5 firmware...works nicely on my Z4.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaysharma76 View Post
                            I tried this and its good and stable rom. I have few questions
                            1. Regarding USB mic support. I tried USB headset to use for voice search but it didn't worked. which mic actually working with this ROM.
                            2. my RTC clock time is getting lost after reboot and I need to set it every time to make play store and youtube working. I already tried to use network provided NTP seriver settings but of no use. any tips to fix it. this issue is not specific to this ROM but happens in other ROM as well. Does Z4 have any battery to keep RTC time setting and that may need any change,
                            With android tool or twrp flash these images and your mic will be working ..... KRS_1.2.9b_AP6335_resource.img & ugoos_ut4_kernel.img

Comment

Originally posted by deadlock View Post
                              Maby try this solution, worked for me. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...462#post642462

Comment

Hi there.

I need a help on two things:

I trying to edit the Resolution Changer template list, how can I do it?

About 2160p videos, I have image problems, with horizontal lines (dark green) and video flicking, does anyone had this problem too?
                                Can I correct it ?
                                PS. When I changed the screen resolution to 1080p (HDMI mode on setup) the problem not happened.

Thanks !!

Comment

Working...
                                X