Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jake360 View Post
    browser icon not working, i installed chrome but it dont open when i click on icon, any help, thanks
    just create a favorite

Bugs V3:
    • Dont update Netflix or it will stop working, that you need to "talk" with netflix for the stuff they are doing...!
    • The RGB in Display setting its not working! (on todo list)
    • Lighthome m8 crash if you try to use the file icon on main screen! (on todo list)
    • LOTS OF OTHER BUGS.....
    Last edited by wwmoggy; 06-05-2017, 15:23.

Comment

Originally posted by antonyzyl View Post
      Hi, I couldn't get the update started: I have SCV2 currently, I put the zip file in a USB drive, I go to the update app and select the file to local update, the app then shuts down the box but does not reboot by itself. I had to manually press the power key on the remote to turn it on again, but then the box just started the normal booting process without updating. Is there anything wrong in my process? Or could you please upload the img file as well so that I could use the USB flash method? Thank you
      Me too.... i can't update scv3...
      Dose not reboot..
      Plz i want img update T_T

Comment

worked fine for me .

Comment

Originally posted by henjuck View Post

Me too.... i can't update scv3...
          Dose not reboot..
          Plz i want img update T_T
          use the included reboot app and reboot to recovery (you need need a mouse) and do it that way!
          Btw your file system must be FAT32 on the sdcard or USB stick.

Comment

viper audio w/ dolby installs fine via twrp, and works with supersu, but wont load the driver - give me an error...ugh

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

use the included reboot app and reboot to recovery (you need need a mouse) and do it that way!
              Btw your file system must be FAT32 on the sdcard or USB stick.
              Tried this way but still doesn't work: I selected reboot to recovery but the system just shut down and wouldn't reboot either. After manually turn it on it would boot to the normal system. Can you please upload the img file? I have been trying for hours but the system just won't reboot...

Comment

did you set super su to allow reboot app

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
                  did you set super su to allow reboot app
                  yes I did grant access to reboot app. Is there any other settings I need to change in the super su?

Comment

well i cant do a img now! try doing the old way put ina sdcard formated as fat32 the recovery.img(from stock A7 image) and factory_update_param.aml (you need to edit it) and the rom zip.
                    Then put the sdcard in the box and you need to have the hdmi cable connected and press the reset button and connect the power cord, keep the reset button pressed until the box boots to recovery!

Comment

I hate this boxes and their many hw variants... then this happens!

Comment

I hate this boxes and their many hw variants... then this happens!
                        right. It seems to me that the reboot function on my box has never worked... Always shut down the box and I had to turn it on using the remote...

Comment

well i cant do a img now! try doing the old way put ina sdcard formated as fat32 the recovery.img(from stock A7 image) and factory_update_param.aml (you need to edit it) and the rom zip.
                          Then put the sdcard in the box and you need to have the hdmi cable connected and press the reset button and connect the power cord, keep the reset button pressed until the box boots to recovery!
                          Thank you for the reply. My sd card is still on its way so I guess I will have to wait for a while for SCV3 (if you could post the img file later...). But anyway thank you very much for your work!

Comment

Originally posted by messerchmidt View Post
                            viper audio w/ dolby installs fine via twrp, and works with supersu, but wont load the driver - give me an error...ugh
                            hmm give me the link to the viper and i will check it when i have the free time!

Comment

I can't flash and I have a problem
                              I have this error and now can use my box :-(

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wsx View Post
                                I can't flash and I have a problem
                                I have this error and now can use my box :-(
                                Mess with the temperature setting in "view" until you find a value that works, normally 0 -> 100 does the trick!

Comment

Working...
                                X