MK908/T428 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 1.1.2 by lewy20041

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x51avpm97hmos4/kernel.img
    Its overclock(able) to 1.7ghz, which runs hot without cooling. I suspect some kind of thermal throttling is happening as i haven't had any reboots at 1.7ghz underload. I did manage to pull 20000 in antutu with the performance governour (with extra cooling and some rom tweaks)

As usual use the application that comes with finless's roms to flash it.

Heres the source it was compiled from: https://github.com/thesawolf/android...ockchip_rk3188

Comment

Thanks a lot mate, gonna give it a try.
      Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by jointherealms View Post
        2.0.3 running great on my mk908, with a seprate kernel i compiled from sams kernel source. Wifi, bluetooth etc all working. Everything is feeling smoother from the previous rom. Keep up the great work lewy!
        Which version of the mk908 are you running this on? Thanks

Comment

Re: MK908/T428 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 1.1.2 by lewy20041

Originally posted by jointherealms View Post
          Sure here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2x51avpm97hmos4/kernel.img
          Its overclock(able) to 1.7ghz, which runs hot without cooling. I suspect some kind of thermal throttling is happening as i haven't had any reboots at 1.7ghz underload. I did manage to pull 20000 in antutu with the performance governour (with extra cooling and some rom tweaks)

As usual use the application that comes with finless's roms to flash it.

Heres the source it was compiled from: https://github.com/thesawolf/android...ockchip_rk3188
          Does this kernel include tun.ko?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by gr8nyker View Post
            Which version of the mk908 are you running this on? Thanks
            its a v1 board i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiDAD View Post
              Does this kernel include tun.ko?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
              Ah not sure, i will check tonight.

Comment

Re: MK908/T428 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 1.1.2 by lewy20041

What are the benefits of packaging the firmware in one IMG file as opposed to having the parts separated?

Also the change resolution thing (720/1080) is there a kernel dependency on that?

Signature? Signature!

Comment

Rock Usb Driver

Hi,

How to install Rock Usb driver Windows 8?

Comment

Hi, what about the V3 Boards Version, will it come?

Comment

Wifi don't work with MK908II_HFW_2.0.3_720p_1080p

Hi everybody
                      After lot of test, i can't find solution
                      i use RKBatchTool--1.7 and put in fw path the MK908II_HFW_2.0.3_720p_1080p rom
                      I test 2 possibility, first : restore button
                      second update button,
                      After that need to push recovery button on stick to initiate instalation
                      But when i try to turning on wifi , nothing

Anyone have this problem ?

mk3188 ref MK908II dual wireless antenna

Thks a lot to help me

Comment

New method to install rockchip driver

Originally posted by Chakumo View Post
                        Hi,

How to install Rock Usb driver Windows 8?
                        New method to install rockchip driver:

Hi guys: I have met a lot of customers complaint, the computer can’t find their tv sticks or tv box, or they can’t install the usb drivers on their windows PC. Now rockchip just release a new drivers auto-installation tools to solve all of the things: It supports Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. […]

Comment

Remove or change navigaation bar?

2.0.3 runs perfect for me once I got a better powered usb hub. That said some apps like HBO GO are not "fullscreen", they have black bars around them. The app Auto Hide Soft Keys has worked for me in the past but it will not run on this rom since it is in tablet ui. The app fullscreen and Ultimate Dynamic Nav bar did not fix the issue either.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? Is ther a build.prop edit I can make to change the nav bar to phone so Auto Hide Soft Keys will run? Or is there an edit to completely remove the one that came with the rom and replace it with Ultimate Dynamic Nav Bar?

Thanks for the great rom.

Comment

Netflix work neatly after last update!!!

The occasional hangups gone once and for all!!

Now that´s ready for daily use! I can sell my old ug802.

Comment

Originally posted by mattman View Post
                              2.0.3 runs perfect for me once I got a better powered usb hub. That said some apps like HBO GO are not "fullscreen", they have black bars around them. The app Auto Hide Soft Keys has worked for me in the past but it will not run on this rom since it is in tablet ui. The app fullscreen and Ultimate Dynamic Nav bar did not fix the issue either.

Does anyone know of a fix for this? Is ther a build.prop edit I can make to change the nav bar to phone so Auto Hide Soft Keys will run? Or is there an edit to completely remove the one that came with the rom and replace it with Ultimate Dynamic Nav Bar?

Thanks for the great rom.
                              app full!screen is what you want

Comment

Unable to download the ROM's

Hi guys,

i'm from india and i dont know why but unfortunately the government seems to have blocked the download URL's as below
                                "This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"

Please provide any alternatives.
                                Looking forward to try the ROM from lewy
                                Last edited by jagdish; 11-19-2013, 18:09. Reason: spell mistake

Comment

Working...
                                X