Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Magendanz,
    good rom thank you. It work very well on my rtv box S10.

Comment

Originally posted by ridfa1 View Post

Hi magendanz,

I can test for you. Let me know if I can help.

thank you!
      Hi Magdendanz,

I am on the road. I will test the stock Rom next weekend. I have only 2GB of ram and the ram of the vorke z6 box is 3GB. Do you know if it can be an issue?

thanks for your support!

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        It should detect the device tree for the 2GB DRAM configuration automatically, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Thank you very much, I have updated via information settings by setting the flag also on wipe data. Result ok, the root with Magisk is gone and there is only your default one. Thank you so much for the excellent advice. The apps are left NOT deleted. Guest
      Last edited by Yugo79; 01-24-2018, 15:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Philbra View Post
        Bonjour
        telechargez le fichier OTA
        Mettez le sur la carte SD ( interne ou externe)
        puis après reboot en TWRP, mettez a jour en prenant le zip OTA
        Cela marchera la version de novembre sans que vous perdiez quoique ce soit
        philippe
        bonjours, j'ai telecharger la version OTA mais je n'arrive pas a comprendre c'est un ZIP et burn-card maker demande un fichier IMG donc je peu pas le mettre sur une Sdcard comment faire ? ou je dezip et je mets sur la carte en copier/coller ? merci désolé du dérangement et merci
        hello, I downloaded the OTA version but I can not understand it is a ZIP and burn-card maker request an IMG file so I can not put it on a Sdcard how to do? or I dezip and I put on the card in copy / paste? thank you sorry for the inconvenience! thank's

Comment

Hi!

I've lost my gt1 IR remote, is there any remote app that can emulate the IR remote? my phone has an IR blaster, thus I want to use my phone as a remote (like I do for my tv).

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Gag92 View Post

bonjours, j'ai telecharger la version OTA mais je n'arrive pas a comprendre c'est un ZIP et burn-card maker demande un fichier IMG donc je peu pas le mettre sur une Sdcard comment faire ? ou je dezip et je mets sur la carte en copier/coller ? merci désolé du dérangement et merci
            hello, I downloaded the OTA version but I can not understand it is a ZIP and burn-card maker request an IMG file so I can not put it on a Sdcard how to do? or I dezip and I put on the card in copy / paste? thank you sorry for the inconvenience! thank's
            Put the Zip file inside the sd card
            reboot in recovery mode and upload the zip file.

img file is for USB full upgrade and will reset all your box
            philippe

Comment

Originally posted by phateticwaltz View Post
              Hi!

I've lost my gt1 IR remote, is there any remote app that can emulate the IR remote? my phone has an IR blaster, thus I want to use my phone as a remote (like I do for my tv).

thanks
              Me too I have more remote (broken) and I wanted to buy one but I find nowhere.

How else do we modify the build.prop file?

Comment

Hi!

thanks
                ZazaRemote

I have the IR code generated, of if you tell me where to find it on the phone, I can share it.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180124-103024.png
Views:	155
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	704428

Comment

Thanks for great ROM. Just upgraded my GT1 with OTA "20180119" version. Everything works great. The only glitch is when I left GT1 to sleep - after waking up I have to restart box because I can't play smoothly any video ... seems like LAN or CPU wakes up into 50% working mode. After restart everything works great again.

Comment

I've been having issues with the Bluetooth auto connect feature since the november update ; when I reboot the device, it doesn't try to connect to my BT remote. I can see this on the logs :

Code:
                    01-24 14:58:59.061 4628-4628/com.android.bluetooth I/BluetoothAutoPairReceiver: Received ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED
                    01-24 14:58:59.062 4628-4628/com.android.bluetooth I/BluetoothAutoPairReceiver: Need autoconnectBT!
                    01-24 14:59:34.111 4628-4628/com.android.bluetooth E/ActivityThread: Service com.android.bluetooth.hid.BluetoothAutoPairService has leaked ServiceConnection android.bluetooth.BluetoothInputDevice$2@5cc416f that was originally bound here
                                                                                         android.app.ServiceConnectionLeaked: Service com.android.bluetooth.hid.BluetoothAutoPairService has leaked ServiceConnection android.bluetooth.BluetoothInputDevice$2@5cc416f that was originally bound here
                                                                                             at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher.<init>(LoadedApk.java:1336)
                                                                                             at android.app.LoadedApk.getServiceDispatcher(LoadedApk.java:1231)
                                                                                             at android.app.ContextImpl.bindServiceCommon(ContextImpl.java:1450)
                                                                                             at android.app.ContextImpl.bindServiceAsUser(ContextImpl.java:1430)
                                                                                             at android.content.ContextWrapper.bindServiceAsUser(ContextWrapper.java:643)
                                                                                             at android.bluetooth.BluetoothInputDevice.doBind(BluetoothInputDevice.java:262)
                                                                                             at android.bluetooth.BluetoothInputDevice.<init>(BluetoothInputDevice.java:255)
                                                                                             at android.bluetooth.BluetoothAdapter.getProfileProxy(BluetoothAdapter.java:1909)
                                                                                             at com.android.bluetooth.hid.BluetoothAutoPairService.initBt(BluetoothAutoPairService.java:189)
                                                                                             at com.android.bluetooth.hid.BluetoothAutoPairService.onHandleIntent(BluetoothAutoPairService.java:53)
                                                                                             at android.app.IntentService$ServiceHandler.handleMessage(IntentService.java:68)
                                                                                             at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
                                                                                             at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:154)
                                                                                             at android.os.HandlerThread.run(HandlerThread.java:61)
                    As you can see, the receiver receives the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED intent, but it fails at "Need autoconnectBT" and then leaks something in the auto pair service. I need to reboot the GT1 again to be able to pair my remote again, which is quite a pain to do. I remember seeing the service trying to connect to my remote in the old version of the ROM. Do you have any clue of what's happening ? Thanks !

Comment

Guest commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Strange, this is working fine for my BT remote.

Originally posted by Philbra View Post

Put the Zip file inside the sd card
                    reboot in recovery mode and upload the zip file.

img file is for USB full upgrade and will reset all your box
                    philippe
                    Bonjour et merci OK donc je met le zip entier sans le deziper sur la carte Sd et je reboot encore merci
                    Thanks for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by Juspen View Post

Me too I have more remote (broken) and I wanted to buy one but I find nowhere.

How else do we modify the build.prop file?
                      Hi! I use the application control-it on Google play it works great with all tv and box!

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
                        [*]Recommendations will show in the status bar by design. If you want it always hidden, just uncomment "persist.sys.useTvStatusBar=true" in build.prop.
                        Hello, how to modify the build.prop?
                        When I try ES File Explorer I get the message "read only system file"

Comment

Hi!

thanks
                          M's rom comes with the Android Tv Remote app, just download to your phone, pair and away you go.
                          I ran it just to test and dpad and touchpad are working fine.
                          And thanks M for the update.

Comment

Guest commented
                            Editing a comment
                            And voice control seems to work fine through the Android TV Remote app too.

Originally posted by tenoce View Post

ZazaRemote

I have the IR code generated, of if you tell me where to find it on the phone, I can share it.
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180124-103024.png Views:	1 Size:	84.0 KB ID:	704428
                          Hi!

I've found your GT1 remote in zaza! thank you very much!

I need the IR remote to wake the box after power off.

I also use Android TV remote app.
                          Anyway some strange happens if I use Android TV remote app using my phone.
                          if my phone is connected to wifi router before the TVbox, the remote app will not found the box.
                          solution is easy, I just disconnect and reconnect the wifi on my phone, the remote app then will found the box.

Last edited by phateticwaltz; 01-26-2018, 07:51.

Comment

Working...
                          X