Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know how to change the boot logo. I was able to change the boot animation, but can’t figure out how to change the boot logo. Any suggestions?

Comment

Anyone know the real manufacturer of X96 Mini? I can’t figure out which factory is the real one.

Comment

May be I am repeating it but Is there any rom where Android features are not stripped.. Basically I want ability to install any app but this rom won't let me (default ROM). How can I fix that ?

Comment

• trebor
          trebor commented
          Editing a comment
          Install Aptoide have you tried ?.

New ota update. YouTube streaming is now working in 1080p and kodi to. The downside is that Wi-Fi speeds are average now.

Comment

x96 the lastest firmware:

Comment

Originally posted by BRK666 View Post
            New ota update. YouTube streaming is now working in 1080p and kodi to. The downside is that Wi-Fi speeds are average now.
            Hi! Which date of the ota update it is? Regards

Comment

Originally posted by BRK666 View Post
              Yes,We modified the Framebuffer size of 1080P(1920x1080),Adding the Airpin application, but we didn't modify the WiFi

Comment

Wireless update isn,t working uninstall kingroot and it,s says rooted

Comment

Originally posted by jiangsai0703

Yes,We modified the Framebuffer size of 1080P(1920x1080),Adding the Airpin application, but we didn't modify the WiFi
                  Thanks. It works fine. Is any way to unroot the box? Some applications are not working now. Regards

Comment

Originally posted by jiangsai0703 View Post

Great work on updates
                    is there a way to get wifi to auto connect if my phonephitspot goes off I have to manually connect everytime

Comment

Hello. Just updated to latest firmware but find the box slugish/slow and may times it stops responding. Anyone has similar trouble? Version 1gb/8gb
                      How can i make it faster?

Comment

Originally posted by Corbu View Post
                        Hello. Just updated to latest firmware but find the box slugish/slow and may times it stops responding. Anyone has similar trouble? Version 1gb/8gb
                        How can i make it faster?
                        There should be insufficient memory cache

Comment

[QUOTE=Adam1180;n705700]Thanks. It works fine. Is any way to unroot the box? Some applications are not working now. Regards

Some customers need root, and some don't need it, it's really hard

Comment

Thanks. And how can I resolve this problem? 

Comment

Sorry..but also wifi keeps disconnecting and I have to restart the box...any ideia? 

Comment

Working...
                              X