Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by georgesurgeon View Post
    TANIX TX3 Max & Mini - DUAL OS EDITION - LibreELEC + Android -> (S905W). This Rom saved my X96mini 2/16GB. TV Box Works Perfectly! Thank you!
    Hi, where did you get the file/image for this? Thanks a lot.

Comment

I have this box for a month, and I regret. Every day I have reboots with skewed screen (hw reboot helps), my tv reports 'invalid formats' from time to time. I tried to switch through resolutions and colorspaces and nothing. Is it a buggy box or a faulty unit? I'm using stock fw. Maybe some custom rom would help?

My mxiii-g worked more fluently.

Comment

Flash tanix tx3 firm!!

Comment

I bricked with my X96 MINI while flashing the update firmware using an SD card. I used Burn_Card_Maker to make an SD card for the update, but unfortunately, the X96 Mini LED turns red and the box does not boot, then I try to use the PC USB_Burning_Tool and my X96mini is detected by USB_Burning_Tool
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshort 1.jpg
Views:	3718
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	739148

Name:	Screenshort 2.jpg
Views:	3723
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	739149

But It stops at 1% with ]--[0x10103005]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/Read item data failed
          Error in all versions of the USB burning tool

Name:	Screenshort 3.jpg
Views:	3903
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	739150

Only version 2.0.1 shows 1% low_power failed and the log is as follows

[16:34:08 696][HUB1-4][Inf]--Start burning...
          [16:34:09 211][HUB1-4][Inf]--------------ERASE BOOTLOADER------------
          [16:34:09 211][HUB1-4][Inf]-- low_power
          [16:34:13 368][Global][Inf]--User click refresh button
          [16:34:39 212][HUB1-4][Err]--IOCTL_BULK_CMD_Handler ret=-116,bulk_cmd= low_power error_msg=libusb0-dll:err [control_msg] sending control message failed, win error: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.

One thing I have not tried yet is the short NAND method because my box is shown on the USB burning tool.

Please help me to fix this device. I have tried many ways to flash the ROM using USB burning tools and sd card maker tool but no succeed so far.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

here is what you need,

USB urning tool

https://mega.nz/#!6N4RDLjb!c2XRwu8gL...-chLJZ17muv4S4

worldcupdriver

https://mega.nz/#!XEYQHYba!nOVmBgoG9...-e7MvgAUjCsRMY

Firmware

https://mega.nz/#!KBYD2R6L!2rTmHTb_k...F8W0I48JTioms8

after installin this one there is an update use the update app to do it for you it works, new update brings root as well
            you need to extract all rar files and you will get the proper file

heres an extra the burn card maker for flashing with card method

https://mega.nz/#!PIpkiKZb!dIv86A60-...AnL-xIGAcwCrhc

make sure your downloads don't get corrupted
            I can make a precisation because it happened to me:

If I don't change in "view" tab of usb burning tool temperature range fron 20-40 to 20-60 system gives me an error at 9/%.
            When you change that value all goes ok.

I put latest firmware in the box but I don't know why resolution doesn't go over 720. It says 1080 but if you go into KODI it says 720 as it appears to my eyes.

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Jami View Post
              I bricked with my X96 MINI while flashing the update firmware using an SD card. I used Burn_Card_Maker to make an SD card for the update, but unfortunately, the X96 Mini LED turns red and the box does not boot, then I try to use the PC USB_Burning_Tool and my X96mini is detected by USB_Burning_Tool

Name:	Screenshort 1.jpg
Views:	3718
Size:	4.8 KB
ID:	739148

Name:	Screenshort 2.jpg
Views:	3723
Size:	11.4 KB
ID:	739149

But It stops at 1% with ]--[0x10103005]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/Read item data failed
              Error in all versions of the USB burning tool

Name:	Screenshort 3.jpg
Views:	3903
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	739150

Have you changed USB port in PC?
              Or another PC?
              It seems an error due to low power perhaps in USB port.

Only version 2.0.1 shows 1% low_power failed and the log is as follows

[16:34:08 696][HUB1-4][Inf]--Start burning...
              [16:34:09 211][HUB1-4][Inf]--------------ERASE BOOTLOADER------------
              [16:34:09 211][HUB1-4][Inf]-- low_power
              [16:34:13 368][Global][Inf]--User click refresh button
              [16:34:39 212][HUB1-4][Err]--IOCTL_BULK_CMD_Handler ret=-116,bulk_cmd= low_power error_msg=libusb0-dll:err [control_msg] sending control message failed, win error: The I/O operation has been aborted because of either a thread exit or an application request.

One thing I have not tried yet is the short NAND method because my box is shown on the USB burning tool.

Please help me to fix this device. I have tried many ways to flash the ROM using USB burning tools and sd card maker tool but no succeed so far.
              Or another PC?

Comment

Originally posted by marcolan View Post

Or another PC?

Yes, I changed the USB port in the PC and also change the cable but the result was the same.

I will try again with another PC and share the result with you guys, thanks for the moment

Comment

If I don't change in "view" tab of usb burning tool temperature range fron 20-40 to 20-60 system gives me an error at 9/%.

I put latest firmware in the box but I don't know why resolution doesn't go over 720. It says 1080 but if you go into KODI it says 720 as it appears to my eyes.

Any ideas?

Thank you marcolan, I will try again and let you know.

Comment

Yes, I changed the USB port in the PC and also change the cable but the result was the same.

I will try again with another PC and share the result with you guys, thanks for the moment
                    After connecting successfully to the USB burning tool just plug in the box power cable too that should do the trick, Manny boxes have to be done that way
                    1 connect the USB to PC cable
                    2 when you see the device listed in the flash tool plug in the power cable too
                    3 press start to flash operation

Comment

Thank you marcolan, I will try again and let you know.
                      Unfortunately this device is 720p and not 1080p as advertised there are some custom roms that can make it to output 1080p but no more than that, check this forum

Comment

Any ideas?
                        Precious post

Comment

Unfortunately this device is 720p and not 1080p as advertised there are some custom roms that can make it to output 1080p but no more than that, check this forum
                          I bought this device few days ago and it came with a firm dated march or may, dont' remember.
                          I am almost sure that kd indicated 1080 60hz (i tried also to change in 50hz without result).
                          When I started to upgrade things changed and now that I'm "update" it is 720, but I am sure before it was fullhd.

I have bought another one today and if it will come with that firm I will post here.

Comment

Precious post
                            Thanks

Comment

NayamAmarshe : may I ask if V2c supports bluetooth dongle? And if so which kind of chipset?

Comment

Working...
                              X