Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meciu View Post
    Okay, so..
    Today I've recieved my Mecool M8S Pro L with Voice Control.. i was quite suprised that it came with:
    -newest FW "M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180417.150752.V0213"
    -Microsoft Playready DRM Supported
    aand
    -working Miracast app - succefuly streamed screen from Nexus 5X and windows laptop.
    can you try Amazon Prime Video ? if work

Comment

Originally posted by antmanv1 View Post
      I ask because when searching the posts here, the vast majority of posts are about the Mecool M8S Pro L . Is that because it's a newer model? When comparing the specs, the BB2 Pro seems to have similar if not identical specs more or less. I'm satisfied with my purchase.Both models are pretty cheap actually. I don't see how you can go wrong considering you can pick these up for under $30. I've made more expensive mistakes in my day! I value the opinions of other users so let me know your thoughts, please.
      thanks,
      Scott
      I guess I am missing something, where can you pick up these Mecool boxes for under $30???
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by looun View Post

can you try Amazon Prime Video ? if work
        Tested.
        Amazon Prime Video app is not availible for this device in Google Play Store.

Installed with AptoideTV
        First app Amazon Video - Error with information that video cannot be played blah blah blah
        Second app Prime Video (remote doesnt work, tested with mouse) - video played for 2 seconds but after - ForceClose.

//edit

Even I've installed Amazon AppStore, succefuly logged in but there wasn't any app availible for me.

Comment

try latest ATV amazon-video_4.3.14-googleplay-armv7a.apk or old 4.2.43-nvidia-arm7a .

if not work, try to setting HDMI 1080 output, M8S PRO L have only HDCP-1.4 (1080) not HDCP-2.2(4k). Check with DRM Info.

Comment

Tested.
            Amazon Prime Video app is not availible for this device in Google Play Store.

Installed with AptoideTV
            First app Amazon Video - Error with information that video cannot be played blah blah blah
            Second app Prime Video (remote doesnt work, tested with mouse) - video played for 2 seconds but after - ForceClose.

//edit

Even I've installed Amazon AppStore, succefuly logged in but there wasn't any app availible for me.
            Try this version .... ?
            https://www.dropbox.com/s/eoh0mkukyb...rmv7a.apk?dl=0

Edit: crosspost !! Same as above

Comment

try latest ATV amazon-video_4.3.14-googleplay-armv7a.apk or old 4.2.43-nvidia-arm7a .

if not work, try to setting HDMI 1080 output, M8S PRO L have only HDCP-1.4 (1080) not HDCP-2.2(4k). Check with DRM Info.
              I'm using old 1080p plasma tv..

First linked app (amazon-video_4.3.14-googleplay-armv7a.apk) doesnt work, error in app

//edit
              Second app (this one from nvidia shield) doesnt work too, still the same error in app.

Comment

last test

old Amazon_Video_4.1.115.apk ?

or sony tv app com.ext.ui_4.2.1-14029 ?

Comment

Okay, so..
                  Today I've recieved my Mecool M8S Pro L with Voice Control.. i was quite suprised that it came with:
                  -newest FW "M8S PRO L-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180417.150752.V0213"
                  -Microsoft Playready DRM Supported
                  aand
                  -working Miracast app - succefuly streamed screen from Nexus 5X and windows laptop.
                  Is Trebor, or any other amazing FTab member, getting this FW sourced ....
                  Sounds like another improvement from Videostrong.

Comment

allright, final test and result is the same,

btw - second app is App Extractor

Comment

allright, final test and result is the same,

btw - second app is App Extractor
                      ops... sony tv app http://www.mediafire.com/file/ar6ub2....eu_4.1.20.apk

Comment

Today I'm unavailible to test Amazon Video why? - trial subscription expired.

Comment

Is it possible to have working ethernet after waking device from sleep? I'm using whatever the latest FW is?

Does it work for anyone else after coming back from sleep?

Comment

That's weird. I'm using ethernet and it works after waking up my device.

Comment

Hello, Just wondering if it is possible to directly launch into Kodi and bypass the Android TV UI. Currently I have a Mini M8S II and use "XBMC Launcher for Android" and it works well. It allows me to drop back into the Android UI whenever needed.

Comment

I think yes
                                You can set kodi to run at autostart but when you press Home button it will return to Android launcher.

You need to install XBMC Launcher, set it to run kodi and then everytime when you press Home - it will launch Kodi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...n.xbmclauncher

Comment

Working...
                                X