Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.X View Post
    Great BT Remote now I have it working.

Doesn't seem to do Voice when paired with my Magendanz ATV L Box but may not be latest update ....
    This version of the "L" box seems to run a LOT cooler, have you noticed that???
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by overclocker View Post
      Hello to all

I just bought a mi pro l and Netflix is showing only at 480p...
      DRM seems to be ok
      Apps are update (netflix and the others)

Do you know what is the problem??

​​​​​
      nobody has the same problem?
      I bought m8 pro l for Netflix HD reading all the very helpful comments in here

Comment

Originally posted by overclocker View Post

nobody has the same problem?
        I bought m8 pro l for Netflix HD reading all the very helpful comments in here
        I have no problem with Netflix in 1080p, except one TV, cant connect with HDCP. No Netflix at all. Try on a different TV or different HDMI cable.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I installed android stock tv rom and everything works fine...
          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

This version of the "L" box seems to run a LOT cooler, have you noticed that???
            I'll have another look today now I have reset and started again.
            New OEM FW seems good so far. Must be a special version for the BT remote boxes I guess, with the new First Start sequence.
            More Magendanz than ever, but oddly large Icons in the App Drawer and places ??
            Includes AptoideTV out of the box which is good (and some bloatish-ware!!)

Comment

i'm wondering if we can buy remote separately and install new firmware and convert old l to new

Ps
              is this new remote also and air mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor-X View Post
                i'm wondering if we can buy remote separately and install new firmware and convert old l to new

Ps
                is this new remote also and air mouse
                Sadly not an air mouse, no mouse pointer function at all that I can find, the only let down so far found.
                Would be nice if they could code in say Long-Press (MENU) to toggle Mouse Pointer Mode.
                Not seen a separate listing for the Voice Remote.

Still running hot with this latest OEM FW
                - YouTube HD 72°C
                - Kodi 4K 60Hz 78°C

Comment

I'll have another look today now I have reset and started again.
                  New OEM FW seems good so far. Must be a special version for the BT remote boxes I guess, with the new First Start sequence.
                  More Magendanz than ever, but oddly large Icons in the App Drawer and places ??
                  Includes AptoideTV out of the box which is good (and some bloatish-ware!!)
                  This new ROM is missing Chrome browser, so I had to download it separate. Also, I did not like the pre-installed Aptoide, so I downloaded a different version from the web. Could not get HBOGo to install on this version, perhaps it is something special in Magandanz's ROMs that allow HBOGo to install.

Comment

First Run Setup Instruction Screen
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	WP_20180224_14_55_29_Pro.jpg Views:	1 Size:	71.8 KB ID:	710916

Attached Files

Comment

I have been running a BlueRay rip (Avatar) for about 30 minutes and the temp as shown by the CPUtemp app is running between 84C and 87C with ambient temp running at 22.7C. My other L box, sometimes runs close to 94C.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                        I have been running a BlueRay rip (Avatar) for about 30 minutes and the temp as shown by the CPUtemp app is running between 84C and 87C with ambient temp running at 22.7C. My other L box, sometimes runs close to 94C.
                        Phew - Hot !!
                        If my boxes go near/over 85°C (OEM FW) they freak out and fail
                        Don't like to get too near to 80°C really.

Comment

Phew - Hot !!
                          If my boxes go near/over 85°C (OEM FW) they freak out and fail
                          Don't like to get too near to 80°C really.
                          As I recall, back in the early 70's, my basic electronic training stated that transistors started to breakdown around 130F (54C).

Comment

is there any way to see on other apps like youtube and showmax what resolution is playing

Comment

Originally posted by ATTOPLEX View Post
                              is there any way to see on other apps like youtube and showmax what resolution is playing
                              YouTube
                              Playing Video
                              UP .. Left .. More Options >>> To Right End - Beetle Icon/Stats For Nerds - OK

SPMC
                              SYSTEM > Settings > System > Logging > Enable Debug Logging = ON

Kodi
                              GEAR Icon > System Settings > Logging > Enable Debug Logging = ON

Netflix
                              Keyboard - F8

Comment

is the mecool the only box that can ply netflix in hd or are there other brands also

Comment

Working...
                                X