Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, I can upgrade my a95x pro to either firmware (ATV Xperience firmware or m8s pro w firmware)??

Enviado de meu ASUS_X00DD usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hansbaruc View Post
      Hi all, I can upgrade my a95x pro to either firmware (ATV Xperience firmware or m8s pro w firmware)??

Yes, buy why?
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12

Yes, buy why?
        ???

Comment

Originally posted by hansbaruc View Post

read post #230

here

Comment

I'd like to offer my apologies to neodela for my over-sensitive suspicion and paranoia.

Thank you for your clear guide and files to allow me to get working Netflix on my box.

Comment

Anyone who has problem with 7MB upgrade and recovery error - here is a cumulative update A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201808101836.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11-b...eZExj4bfL/view

Put the zip on SD card and put in the Box, root acces ON.., use some Rebooter apk to reboot to recovery, update from ext - SD card - choose zip file and wait for upgrading, reboot (maybe factory reset before reboot...), and no funky OTA any more...

Comment

I have a big problem, I installed atvx room to my a95x pro, then I wanted to go back original room, so I wiped system, data via twrp but can't install room and box remained atvx room opening screen now.

I can t install another rom, I cant go recovery, I cant use usb burning toll so pc doesnt see the box. I use burning sd card img but no no no, The box can not go recovery anyway.

how can I do?

Comment

jesusma and neodela. I see ye discussed doing the twrp restore backup, essentially the final step, where you have "unknown" coming up for the serial number. I am having the same issue with the A95x box where after flashing the M8S firmware and then the ABox A4 firmware I am getting "unknown" for the serial number so I can't restore the neodela provided. Did ye find a solution for this? Would appreciate any help on this, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BorgKnight View Post
                    jesusma and neodela. I see ye discussed doing the twrp restore backup, essentially the final step, where you have "unknown" coming up for the serial number. I am having the same issue with the A95x box where after flashing the M8S firmware and then the ABox A4 firmware I am getting "unknown" for the serial number so I can't restore the neodela provided. Did ye find a solution for this? Would appreciate any help on this, thanks.

I can restore, but unknown serial number. Box works perfect. Just make a twrp backup logo, and inside the folder create put the backup folder and files. Now you can restore.

Hope to solve it.

Comment

jesusma That worked, thanks very much

Comment

With the solution on post #230 here will the remote on A95X Pro fully work? Especially mic button. I have an 2.4D RF remote with a dongle just like the one in the picture few posts earlier.

Is the "cumulative update" from sappy #291 doing basically same thing as solution on #230 (will it fix Neflix and Chromecast and remote will work with mic)?

Comment

Hi, anyone has the last Ota update of November? Give me error ;(

Comment

Originally posted by jesusma View Post
                            Hi, anyone has the last Ota update of November? Give me error ;(
                            Have two boxes, one fails to update with error like yours, the other updated normally but now Hulu will not stream video and the Private Internet Access VPN app crashes on startup. Not good.

Comment

Have seen posts about optical output from spdif port, its a coaxial output, so you need 3.5mm to phono female to connect to an amp.

Comment

Was just trying to update to the latest OTA but everytime getting error. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Q7N...w?usp=drivesdk

Any solution?

Also now casting doesn't work for some reason

Comment

Working...
                                X