Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrpunch View Post
    It appears there is another OTA update available.

I current have: build A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201807311641

The update is build: A95X_PRO-7.1.2-201808101836 (3.3MB)

It fails on update because the build numbers don't match.

Any ideas?

Hummm, I have the latest version, and I don't even recall installing it.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by wander_jarra View Post

But did Netflix work?
      if netflix works perfect. since it detects it as a M8S PRO W mecool and ran the BurnKeyTools-V1.021.apk to make it work.

only turning off and on the tv box is the only problem, but I read in a forum that with a little work I can create a custom remote.conf file

Comment

This is what I see on this system screen for the build so I should be able to install it? But when it goes to do the update it seems to think it's an older one? Is that right? How can I fix it?
        Attached Files

Comment

There has been another OTA update released.

This one is 798.83MB in size and includes the burnkey APK.

I now have HD Netflix!!!!

Comment

The system wants me to do the 7mb update first, that fails as usual. How did you do this new upgrade?

Comment

I just did a normal update check and it downloaded and installed. When I was trying to install the update I mentioned above I tried factory reset and clearing cache but it didn't work. I didn't know if this made a difference to getting the new update.

Sent from my TA-1021 using Tapatalk

Comment

hi all, a95x pro is briked not connect pc tousb burning where short pin reset ?

Comment

Originally posted by arioch View Post
                  The system wants me to do the 7mb update first, that fails as usual. How did you do this new upgrade?
                  I'm having the same issue. Could someone, please, save and upload the update.zip?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Dr4v3n View Post

I'm having the same issue. Could someone, please, save and upload the update.zip?

Thank you
                    Hmm.the same . update failed

Comment

Originally posted by Dr4v3n

Thank you
                      If someone tells me where to look for it, I'll see if it's still on my box.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Comment

If someone tells me where to look for it, I'll see if it's still on my box.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
                        If you have an SD card, in the box, it should be in sdcard/Android/data (some folder I can't precise right now but I can tell you later when I'm next to my box). If you don't have an SD card its the same path but in Internal memory. Just try to find an update.zip file in Android/data folder.

Thank you

Comment

Thank you
                          I had same problem, very easy, remove any extra storage like sd cards and usb stick or hard disks, then click again on search updates, download it and then install the update.

Comment

I found the ffota folder in the /android/data path but it was empty, even after enabling show hidden files etc. Sorry.

If it's any good to anyone, I'ver extracted the burnkey apk . The link is here if anyone wants to try it (at your own risk).

Comment

I found the ffota folder in the /android/data path but it was empty, even after enabling show hidden files etc. Sorry.

If it's any good to anyone, I'ver extracted the burnkey apk . The link is here if anyone wants to try it (at your own risk).

https://www109.zippyshare.com/v/J3F3DmsB/file.html
                              Thank you for trying. I suppose that the update.zip file is deleted after a successfully installation. So the only away it will be download the update and copy the file before install it.

Comment

Thank you for trying. I suppose that the update.zip file is deleted after a successfully update. So the only away it will be download the update and copy the file before install it.
                                Forget the zip file, I had same problem, even easier, remove any extra storage like sd cards and usb stick or hard disks, then click again on search updates, download it and then install the update.

Comment

Working...
                                X