Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL KM9 Android TV Voice Remote Amlogic S905X2 A8.1 4/32 Dual Wifi Fast lan BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panchovilla View Post

No box does Netflix 4K outside of the licensed ones.
    When I bought my Mecool KM9 in pre-order, in Gearbest I would post Netflix 4K, HBO 4K and Google certificate. I think that they did not know it, but this decided me to buy this device instead of the Xiaomi Mi TV S. The good thing is that I have a Facebook conversation with the people of Gearbest in which they tell me that it supports Netflix 4K. Similarly, in the current advertising on Gearbest KM9, an image that indicates that you can install all these app. However in the Play Store you put Netflix and nothing comes out. Can you explain how you can put it if Netflix does not come out in the Play Store? They have cheated us with this tv box.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiwpigulce_pl View Post
      Netflix is going in 4k without problem on this box.
      Could you explain how to put Netflix in 4k on the KM9? Thank you very much, it may be a reason why I do not return it as it arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by ojerez View Post

Could you explain how to put Netflix in 4k on the KM9? Thank you very much, it may be a reason why I do not return it as it arrives.
        Maybe he used this guide?

But even then, 4K will be downscaled to 1080p as the Mecool KM9 doesn't support a 4K frame-buffer for the video, only 1080p.
        Only if auto frame-rate switching takes place then the video goes into its own 4K layer, eg. when using the Netflix Kodi addon and your device supports auto frame-rate switching which the KM9 doesn't. The Nvidia Shield is the only Android device playing true 4K Netflix, even the MiBox downscales to 1080p.

Comment

Read up few pages back for a link to download netflix app and install into your box

Comment

Just download latest Netflix Android TV apk from apkmirror and install on KM9. That's all.

Comment

Just download latest Netflix Android TV apk from apkmirror and install on KM9. That's all.
              And Netflix in 4K? Or Netflix 720p?

Comment

Netflix 4k and 5.1 sound.

Comment

I already have the KM9. The first problem I find is that the Play Store does not update any of the installed app. I installed Netflix from appmirror and it seems that it looks good. This afternoon I will test if it charges 4k. Can you put Amazon Prime Video even in 720p quality?
                  Thank you

Comment

I already have the KM9. The first problem I find is that the Play Store does not update any of the installed app. I installed Netflix from appmirror and it seems that it looks good. This afternoon I will test if it charges 4k. Can you put Amazon Prime Video even in 720p quality?
                    Thank you
                    No Amazon Prime app can work, it will just give you a playback error or crash.
                    The Amazon Prime Kodi addon can give you 720p.

Comment

1080P HDR

Comment

WHAT VERSION OF NETFLIX APP

Comment

Originally posted by dangchui View Post
                          WHAT VERSION OF NETFLIX APP
                          Go to Aptoide. It's installed already. Search netflix. It's the second one . White background, red letters. No mouse needed. This 4K ninja netflix is BS. I installed it and it did not make a difference.

Comment

dangchui panchovilla
                            I'm using this version on KM9 of Netflix and there is 4k with 5.1 sound and also 1080p with HDR: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...-apk-download/

Comment

dangchui panchovilla
                              I'm using this version on KM9 of Netflix and there is 4k with 5.1 sound and also 1080p with HDR: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netfli...-apk-download/
                              It plays 4K movies but does not look UHD to me. And the info does not say it .

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01130.JPG Views:	1 Size:	67.1 KB ID:	753751
                              Last edited by panchovilla; 12-05-2018, 20:40.

Comment

It plays the 4K selections but not showing UHD and 5.1. My Samsung TV's Netflix looks better .
                                Btw, the app is buggy on mecool M8S Pro L. Keeps saying selection not available at the moment when you select a lot of the 4k movies and shows. But, not on the KM9.

Ronnie, I need that app that shows the resolution of video playing.
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                                Last edited by panchovilla; 12-05-2018, 20:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X