H96 MAX X2 Amlogic S905X2 Android 8.1 4/32GB Dual Band WiFi Fast LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks, I won't bother then.

Who ported it? Why didn't they port the latest version? Or was this port done a while ago?

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
      Ok thanks, I won't bother then.

Who ported it? Why didn't they port the latest version? Or was this port done a while ago?
      The developers who make roms, make latest versions. People who port previous versions, dont bother to update. They cant be held accountable because they do this as a hobby and thankfully as a help for us. You can request them though

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

The developers who make roms, make latest versions. People who port previous versions, dont bother to update. They cant be held accountable because they do this as a hobby and thankfully as a help for us. You can request them though
        Oh I fully understand. It just seems like this port was made recently, and I was curious as to why it was released now, when 115 has been out for a while now. Especially when pre-114 is buggy.

Comment

I'm trying out the people's FW for the H96 now, so far it works great(once I Americanized it) Kodi seems to work smooth (video stuttering with these S905X2 boxes), I may keep this one as my favorite, my other favorite is the KH1 Pro.

Comment

Found this 'Frankenrom'...may as well try it too

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post
              Found this 'Frankenrom'...may as well try it too
              https://yadi.sk/d/M2jafH9S8Qup7g
              Thanks.

Where are you finding these roms if you don't mind me asking? I've been keeping an eye on the 4pda forum but I haven't seen the ones you posted.

Comment

Thanks.

Where are you finding these roms if you don't mind me asking? I've been keeping an eye on the 4pda forum but I haven't seen the ones you posted.
                This one is on 4pda H96 thread, around post 150 or so, I just noticed this one, had looked over it before.

Comment

This one is on 4pda H96 thread, around post 150 or so, I just noticed this one, had looked over it before.
                  Ah, I was just looking at the recent posts. Wonder if romcrazy tried this one. Seems to be a mixture of the poison and Xannytech's rom. Will give it a shot.

Comment

Ah, I was just looking at the recent posts. Wonder if romcrazy tried this one. Seems to be a mixture of the poison and Xannytech's rom. Will give it a shot.
                    Okay, It seems to be a dud, already crashed on me.

Comment

Okay, It seems to be a dud, already crashed on me.
                      Yeah I was reading the posts since sergei posted the rom and people seem to be having issues with the launcher crashing or something.

Comment

Yes its shit. I think its playstore didnt work. Rest assured, if a rom is present in 4pda thread, I have tried it. I even tried the recent poison 2.0 and t95q firmwares. Playstore gave google error for me, I kept it connected to wifi for an hour each, hoping that google play services and play store might be needing updates and they might work afterwards, but no luck.

Comment

I'm trying out the people's FW for the H96 now, so far it works great(once I Americanized it) Kodi seems to work smooth (video stuttering with these S905X2 boxes), I may keep this one as my favorite, my other favorite is the KH1 Pro.
                          I installed the rom S905X2.HK1_PRO_AP6330, then in the TWRP the zip file magisk is not installed, I get an error, I tried to uninstall the root preinstalled with supersu, but I didn't get the desired results.
                          I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, how should I proceed to install magisk?

Comment

Originally posted by siriano12 View Post

I installed the rom S905X2.HK1_PRO_AP6330, then in the TWRP the zip file magisk is not installed, I get an error, I tried to uninstall the root preinstalled with supersu, but I didn't get the desired results.
                            I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, how should I proceed to install magisk?
                            Flash the magisk zip, it will remove the systemwide root itself. Alternatively, do you see supersu app in the firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Flash the magisk zip, it will remove the systemwide root itself. Alternatively, do you see supersu app in the firmware?
                              I need magisk for some modules, with rom x96Max I had no problem, I will try to reinstall the HK1 rom.

Comment

Originally posted by siriano12 View Post
                                I need magisk for some modules, with rom x96Max I had no problem, I will try to reinstall the HK1 rom.
                                Please give the link where you got the firmware. Also check es file explorer. /device ->system/bin if there is su in it or not. else it will be in xbin. check and report. Never seen this error before.

Comment

Working...
                                X