Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XTMOD-ATV X96 Max - GT1 and some U211 devices - S905X2 Android 8.1 [Android TV]

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the most recent for this device.. I need help with the creation of a flashable ZIP, maybe someone can help me out..

Comment

Has anyone been able to flash TWRP to the X96Max 4G 9.0_V311P_20190722.img??? I have tried and it just reboots the box every time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
        I think it is possible to do it with amlogic tools 6.0.
        But I'm not sure

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk
        The problem is, that the version 6.0 si crashing, version 5.5 was working, but got that Legacy error and version 4 is unpacking the img, but after like 10hours the header.bin file was like 24GB..

Comment

Originally posted by JoeGamer View Post

The problem is, that the version 6.0 si crashing, version 5.5 was working, but got that Legacy error and version 4 is unpacking the img, but after like 10hours the header.bin file was like 24GB..
          Yeah JoeGamer I agree Ricky's factory tool 6.0 don't work for me at all, 4.0 is the only one that unpacks, but that's about it....nothing else.

Comment

Hi raruba,

how long did it took to unpack the image?

Comment

[QUOTE=JoeGamer;n782931]Hi raruba,

how long did it took to unpack the image?[/
              Maybe 5 mins., but tha'ts it you can't do anything else with it...can't modify or repack...so its useless

Comment

version 5.5.0 took like 20s to unpack it, version 4.0.0 didn't unpack it aven after 12 hours. Version 6 is crashing..

Comment

Hi guys,

How are you all?

I have a question if someone wants to help me :-). I have an X96 MAx 4/64 and i can't load a firmware anymore sinds i load the firmware from Xannytec "XTM_ATV_X96_4_4.img".
                  I get 2 kind of issues.

The first issue, i get it every time. Its a partition_aml_dtb issue it stops everytime there (see Picture as attachment).

The second issue come from the firmware made by Xannytec. The first time i load it, it was good, and works great. The box started and i tested the firmware. After that wanted to go back to the original firmware but it didn't work. I got the bootlogo loop issue. I tried to reload the firmware from Xannytec back again and now i get the vendor issue (see picture as attachment).

I really tried everything (bootmaker, burncard maker, twrp, recovery, wipe data, i tried also every kind of firmware on USB or SDCard, Shortcut, etc.) nothing works :-(

Does someone know this issue maybe? Or know how to deal with this issue?

That are the specs of my hardware:

X96 max 4/64

4+64+6356
                  ZF190326

Logicboard Q5X2 v5.5 19015

Thank you very much everyone for helping me :-)
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Prins_007 View Post
                    Hi guys,

How are you all?

I have a question if someone wants to help me :-). I have an X96 MAx 4/64 and i can't load a firmware anymore sinds i load the firmware from Xannytec "XTM_ATV_X96_4_4.img".
                    I get 2 kind of issues.

The first issue, i get it every time. Its a partition_aml_dtb issue it stops everytime there (see Picture as attachment).

The second issue come from the firmware made by Xannytec. The first time i load it, it was good, and works great. The box started and i tested the firmware. After that wanted to go back to the original firmware but it didn't work. I got the bootlogo loop issue. I tried to reload the firmware from Xannytec back again and now i get the vendor issue (see picture as attachment).

I really tried everything (bootmaker, burncard maker, twrp, recovery, wipe data, i tried also every kind of firmware on USB or SDCard, Shortcut, etc.) nothing works :-(

Does someone know this issue maybe? Or know how to deal with this issue?

That are the specs of my hardware:

X96 max 4/64

4+64+6356
                    ZF190326

Logicboard Q5X2 v5.5 19015

Thank you very much everyone for helping me :-)
                    Try 'Erase all' and check the 'Whether overwrite key'

Comment

I wouldn't do the "Erase all"
                      In some cases, somehow the box loses the wifi MAC address.

I would recommend doing the short NAND pin method.
                      I had a similar situation with a X96 Mini.
                      After installing the ROM from a W95, the only way I could install another ROM was through short NAND pin method.

I hope it helps
                      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Appdata View Post

Try 'Erase all' and check the 'Whether overwrite key'
                        Tried what you said today but the same as usual

​​​​​​​Thank you for trying helping me :-) i appreciate.

Comment

I wouldn't do the "Erase all"
                          In some cases, somehow the box loses the wifi MAC address.

I would recommend doing the short NAND pin method.
                          I had a similar situation with a X96 Mini.
                          After installing the ROM from a W95, the only way I could install another ROM was through short NAND pin method.

I hope it helps
                          Cheers

Also tried today... The short nand or pin seems to do nothing specially. What i don't understand is why the only Rom who passed the aml_dtb is de XTM_ATV_4_4.img but with vendor issue. all other rom/firmware get stuck at aml_dtb....

Thank you for trying helping me :-) i appreciate.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeGamer View Post
                            version 5.5.0 took like 20s to unpack it, version 4.0.0 didn't unpack it aven after 12 hours. Version 6 is crashing..
                            I'm gonna try version 5.5 also and see what it does.....will keep you posted. You using a 64bit or32bit computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Prins_007 View Post

Also tried today... The short nand or pin seems to do nothing specially. What i don't understand is why the only Rom who passed the aml_dtb is de XTM_ATV_4_4.img but with vendor issue. all other rom/firmware get stuck at aml_dtb....

Thank you for trying helping me :-) i appreciate.
                              If you try to flash the original ROM, do you also always get the AML dtb error, or it flashes 100% but gets stuck at bootlogo?
                              I was wondering.. how long you waited at bootlogo before pulling the plug?
                              Sometimes it takes a longer time to move forward.

Comment

If you try to flash the original ROM, do you also always get the AML dtb error, or it flashes 100% but gets stuck at bootlogo?
                                I was wondering.. how long you waited at bootlogo before pulling the plug?
                                Sometimes it takes a longer time to move forward.

Hi,

Thank you for your help.
                                Always get the AML dtb issue. I don't know what the XTM_ATV_4_4.img did :-( It seems that the only firmware that get passed the AML issue is this firmware. All other firmwares get stuk. But the issue of the XTM_ATV_4_4.img firmware now is that one get stuk at Vendor check. 96%... and about the loop i waited sometimes 30min sometimes hours if i was busy, the box stays on.

Comment

Working...
                                X