This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superant View Post
    Hi,Thank you very much.it is a great ROM.I really like it.

I feedback some questions.

I can't rotate the screen, even if I install the Rotate Screen tool, it still not work. I want to be able to rotate it into a vertical screen, just like a mobile phone.I like to use it to browse Instagram.It is very inconvenient if I cannot rotate the screen.

I installed Instagram, but I found that it can only choose to upload a single photo to upload. On a mobile phone or tablet, it can upload multiple photos.

I hope this problem can be solved, thank you very much!
    This app goes into landscape mode already. Not sure what other mode you would want this. The problem is these type of apps are not made for TV’s, these type of apps are made for mobile phones. This is why the app doesn’t work and or show properly. There is nothing I could do to fix this.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

This app goes into landscape mode already. Not sure what other mode you would want this. The problem is these type of apps are not made for TV’s, these type of apps are made for mobile phones. This is why the app doesn’t work and or show properly. There is nothing I could do to fix this.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      Thank you for your reply, I think you may be able to solve the problem of rotating the screen, because I have installed a version before, it can rotate the screen, it is also Android 9, but its function is not good as yours, if the problem of rotating the screen is solved, It is more perfect, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by superant View Post

Thank you for your reply, I think you may be able to solve the problem of rotating the screen, because I have installed a version before, it can rotate the screen, it is also Android 9, but its function is not good as yours, if the problem of rotating the screen is solved, It is more perfect, thank you
        If you like you can PM (Private Message) me so I can get some more info from you regarding the rotation. The screen is in landscape mode not sure what mode you're wanting it in. But if you like maybe I can get some more info as to what other functions you're trying to achieve and I can see what I might be able to help you with. Please PM me.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Live wallpapers? Any chance ?

Comment

Originally posted by odipap View Post
            Live wallpapers? Any chance ?
            Hello,
            Live Wallpapers should work, but you would have to download them into your box.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Iit's confirmed that the 906po had solve the iptv reboot problem? When will you update your rom? Hope you get time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by theholyguy View Post
                Iit's confirmed that the 906po had solve the iptv reboot problem? When will you update your rom? Hope you get time soon.
                Hello,
                Yes I plan on updating this ROM and the Android TV version too. I've been working on another ROM but I do plan on getting to it hopefully very soon.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                  Yes I plan on updating this ROM and the Android TV version too. I've been working on another ROM but I do plan on getting to it hopefully very soon.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech
                  No stress , when you have time. It's a hobby. Thanks great job.

Comment

Hi,
                    I have a few questions. Can I use this rom on GT-King Pro SN922HHQ? If yes, is this rom 64-bit? And last question, can I get future updates OTA or I must do flash with every new version? Thank you very much

Comment

hiho,
                      does this rom supports gamepads/controller?
                      if so, what kind of controller, bluetooth or 2,4ghz?

Comment

Originally posted by DasXardas View Post
                        Hi,
                        I have a few questions. Can I use this rom on GT-King Pro SN922HHQ? If yes, is this rom 64-bit? And last question, can I get future updates OTA or I must do flash with every new version? Thank you very much
                        Hello,
                        This ROM is not for the GT-King Pro. I hope to make a GT-King Pro ROM very soon. As for backing up the box you can use TWRP for backup and restore. The Data partition is really the only thing you would need to backup after you flash a new ROM on your box.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by schumas View Post
                        hiho,
                        does this rom supports gamepads/controller?
                        if so, what kind of controller, bluetooth or 2,4ghz?
                        Hello,
                        I don't use this box for gaming, but I'm sure most 2.4ghz controllers should work. Maybe someone else that uses a controller for gaming can shed some light on this.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                          This ROM is not for the GT-King Pro. I hope to make a GT-King Pro ROM very soon. As for backing up the box you can use TWRP for backup and restore. The Data partition is really the only thing you would need to backup after you flash a new ROM on your box.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

Hello,
                          I don't use this box for gaming, but I'm sure most 2.4ghz controllers should work. Maybe someone else that uses a controller for gaming can shed some light on this.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech
                          Thanks for your answer. I hope that your rom will be better than Beelink's 'cause after last update is WiFi and BT unusable I'll be patient

Comment

Hello everyone,
                            I have updated the first post with an updated ROM. I've made 2 separate ROM's for the different serial numbers. This was mainly updated for the IPTV issues people were having. I appreciate all the fans and all the positive feedback. I Plan on maybe adding some info to the Extra Tips Section soon (2nd post of this thread) so keep an eye out there for some additional information.
                            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

ALVATECH Thanks for the update.

​​​​​​​I'm just wondering why we need all the droidlogic crap. I've disabled it all from my system without any consequences.

Comment

I had the hope, that this time there will be a zip-file update which we can flash with TWRP wihout loosing any of our configurations.

Even doing a data-backup first with TWRP, last time i had some difficulties to get back all my app configurations and also the Square Home Launcher as i have a paid version of it.

So i am in doubt weather i make the update to V3.1B

My IPTV works fine with TiviMate and Kodi, also all my other apps working fine.

So do you think ALVATECH i should keep my version or change to the new because of the green marked news in the picture? Is it worthy?
                                I am thinking on the "never change a running team"

Is it difficult o create a zip-file of your V31.B img-File to get flashed on TWRP without loosing the existing datas?

Thanks a lot for your great job!
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by tombraga; 11-01-2019, 08:13.

Comment

Working...
                                X