Minix Neo X7 - Finless 1.8 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

misteral hola,

tengo el 1,8 rom sin aleta del x7 minix neo y yo 3D problemas de visualización. El problema que tengo es que no bloquea la buena imagen cuando pongo una película en 3D va un poco distorsionada y que la película a otro dispositivo (frambuesa) funciona bien. He intentado varias películas en 3D va tan mal, pero no películas 1080p 3D funciona bien. Te he visto con x7 minix y sin aleta 1.8 va a funcionar bien las películas en 3D que han cunfigurado? de los núcleos que tenga que instalarlo?

muchas gracias,

Comment

misteral hello,

I have the 1.8 rom finless the neo minix x7 and I 3d visualization problems. The problem I have is that it does not block the image fine when I put a 3d movie goes a bit distorted and that movie to another device (raspberry) works well. I've tried several 3D movies it goes just as bad but not 1080p 3d movies work well. I've seen you with minix x7 and finless 1.8 will work well the 3d movies that have cunfigurado? from the cores need to install it?

thank you very much,

Comment

as I can update the kernel 1080 without pc? is that minix does not recognize me.

Here are the 1080P OC kernels

ROM -> Minix Neo X7 - 1080P Overclock Kernels (68 megs)

Comment

Wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone can answer what the big deal about using the RK recovery or installing custom such as TWRP and making zips ourself to flash.

Scribed henceforth from thy G pad.

Comment

Working...
          X