• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Svemo View Post
    Optical Sound's does not work on UT1
    No boot screen on HDMI, no Bootlogo
    No Screen on CMW

Svemo
    did you flash using the correct boot loader ?

Franck.
    for windows8.1 drivers fix follow this.
    ---
    Jesurun v2.1 old rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
    K-R42 v2.1 new rev with wasser firmware 1.2.5
    Minix neo x7 mini with quickshot firmware 3.1 with kernel HDMI patch
    Minix neo s8s with stock firmware
    Plex streamer with external MX player
    TV Sony Bravia HDMI 1080p/60hz with AC3/DTS passthru.

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
      it could be optical sounds doesn't work, 0.92 firmware bases on 4.4.2 which still has some issues,
      so don't expect that everything works!

i have tested ut1 and it works fine for me, i see the boot screen! It's strange it's not working for you. please try to connect to fullHD TV

Thanks, only i have a Hd Ready TV.. mhhh

svemo

Comment

Originally posted by franckleroy View Post
        did you flash using the correct boot loader ?

Franck.
        Hi i have flashed the Loader inside the ZIP!! "RK3188Loader(L)_V2.08"

svemo

Comment

Originally posted by Svemo View Post
          Thanks, only i have a Hd Ready TV.. mhhh

svemo
          Yes It's true problem in that case.

Let's wait for a boot-720p...

Franck.
          ---

Comment

PROS:
            + no more battery icon alert
            + different hdmi mode (1080p 24/50/60 ...)
            + no more black screen flickering
            + back button works on air mouse
            + home button works on mele F10
            + 1080p video playback is smooth

CONS:
            + CPU limited at 1.4GHz on new revision
            + many bugs on lan; interface shutdowns, replugging cable re-up eth0
            + can't configure audio output (no spdif output)
            + audio volume is binary 0 or 1 (have to set volume on TV)
            --edit : can't change wallpaper --edit2 changed after a reboot...

usable at this point, so 4.4.3 will be fabulous ;-)

Franck.
            Last edited by franckleroy; 01-09-2014, 21:29.
            ---

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
              - screen size/rotation/back button audo should be fixed in 4.4.2
              - hardware keyboard is setting by default. You can disable it if you wanr to have virtual keybaord
              - what do you mean with "The Speed ​​of via the card are just about 10% of my power."?
              How to disable hardware keyboard by default???? Every time when i power-on it turn-on again((

Comment

Yakich just install Null-keyboard from playstore.

Comment

Hello to all!
                  I already bought (in Poland) tn-bx09_V2.1 ( http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...BX09_V2-1-1340 ) and had some problem with run wasser's fw like others.

I takes all one day but I found a
                  solution to "fix" it with smooth run and support xbmc 13.0 Gotham alpha11 version with 1080p movies even by LAN cable.

This kikat version by deafult works great but hangs after reboot - never ending story with recurrent error on top about stop phone application. I don't remember exactly.

I've used kernel-ut1.img as default and get speed like 140% with comparsion to lewy's K-R42_HFW_1.2.0_Final_1080p (only one another working fw with this pcb).
                  X92 3/32 Android TV Box with Ugoos AM3 Firmware

Comment

Early impressions

I installed this for the old revision board and noted the following:

Issues:

The keyboard was set by default for a hard wired keyboard, so had to skip initial set-up of Google account etc in order to turn it off and use the onscreen keyboard. This isn't a fault as some may prefer a hard wired keyboard as the default but does not seem to be the norm.

There is no ethernet option at all in settings.

WiFi settings for password are not saved. After a reboot I have to enter it again.

WiFi seems to drop connection at random intervals, meaning that I had to re-enter the password again to connect.

There is only 1Gb of app space. Not sure if a parameter file for 2Gb can be used from other ROM's.

When using App Backup and Restore to restore apps, after a few I kept getting a message about there not being enough space available to install apps but where some would bring up this message, others of a much larger size, including BeyondXBMC installed fine, so I can't understand this.

App Backup and Restore also kept saying that there was no internal storage location, which it uses by default, despite all the relevant spaces being shown correctly in settings. The app settings for this app were also not saved after a reboot.

When uninstalling apps, after one has finished, clicking on another does nothing unless you make a small scroll action in the menu.

No dedicated power off button although not a real problem with the reboot app being available.

By default the display was slightly outside the area of my TV, although easily corrected in the HDMI options.

Pros:

Generally slicker interface.

BeyondXBMC worked very well and started up much quicker than with other ROM's.

Video playback seems very smooth.

WiFi connection very strong when working.

Request:

I noticed in one of the other ROM's that I used (can't remember which one) that it had volume control buttons (+/-) on the bottom of the home screen bar, that I found very useful for quickly increasing/decreasing volume regardless of the app that I was using, so that would be a useful addition.

I hope that my initial impressions will be of use.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I've finally used OLD KERNEL for my tn-bx09_V2.1 1329 2013/05/31 board and got what I wan't with FullHD

Some observations:

- ethernet doesn't work (is hidden option in "more") -
                      all the time connecting and wont connect. Its not important for me cos' I can use wifi,
                      -
                      no keyboard on screen but for ppl with wireless / wired real keyboard is the best config without on screen equivalent
                      - problem with power on by remote when device is in standby
                      - system is very fast, faster than other firmwares (
                      Antutu tests: 19247, 19328),
                      - xbmc gotham alpha 11 works very well with 1080p/4.3GB movies by wifi
                      - mouse/keyboard button not working on the standard remote,
                      - audio volume can be set for 0% or 100% only,
                      - ful!screen always off after hard reboot.

New xbmc builds newer than alpha 11 has fullscreen patch
                      in itself
                      but we need to wait for first very stable beta.

One more thing: is there any chance to make screen saver on by some
                      period of time? For eg. after 2-3 mins for people with plasma's.

Thanks for the work on that fw and waiting for next release
                      Last edited by pavlik; 02-12-2014, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by pavlik View Post
                        I've finally used OLD KERNEL for my tn-bx09_V2.1 board and got what I wan't with FullHD

Some observations:

- ethernet doesn't work (is hidden option in "more") -
                        all the time connecting and wont connect. Its not important for me cos' I can use wifi,
                        -
                        no keyboard on screen but for ppl with wireless / wired real keyboard is the best config without on screen equivalent
                        - problem with power on by remote when device is in standby
                        - system is very fast, faster than other firmwares (
                        Antutu tests: 19247, 19328),
                        - xbmc gotham alpha 11 works very well with 1080p/4.3GB movies by wifi
                        - mouse/keyboard button not working on the standard remote,
                        - audio volume can be set for 0% or 100% only,
                        - ful!screen always off after hard reboot.

New xbmc builds newer than alpha 11 has fullscreen patch
                        in itself
                        but we need to wait for first very stable beta.

One more thing: is there any chance to make screen saver on by some
                        period of time? For eg. after 2-3 mins for people with plasma's.

Thanks for the work on that fw and waiting for next release
                        I've done exactly the same but have no sound at all.

Going to reflash and try again

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer_Drum View Post
                          I've done exactly the same but have no sound at all.
                          No sound by HDMI?

Comment

Originally posted by pavlik View Post
                            No sound by HDMI?
                            Tried both old and new kernal and not a sausage.

I've reflashed HFW 3.2 in the meantime with Wasser's 1080p 1.6 kernal.

Shame as KK looks really nice, I'm sure it'll come.

Comment

My until now short time with 0.92 kitkat firmware - kernel k- r42new

As you can see im quite happy - besides a few funny things :

1. After a reboot I found out that my sound (hdmi) was gone ! I reflashed a couple of times and found out that when I used the "reboot" app - the sound went away after reboot.
                              So now I dont reboot - but I sure miss a power button ...
                              2. Btw: when sound functions - is either off or on - no in between there ?
                              3. No software keyboard - but I have a Mele F10 so I use the KB there.

Positive:
                              very stable - and no flicker or shaky picture in netflix.
                              quite fast IMO.
                              WIFI and Ethernet functions

So ask away - and I´ll be happy to answer (although im a quite new to this)

Comment

Originally posted by tresman View Post
                                As you can see im quite happy - besides a few funny things :

1. After a reboot I found out that my sound (hdmi) was gone ! I reflashed a couple of times and found out that when I used the "reboot" app - the sound went away after reboot.
                                So now I dont reboot - but I sure miss a power button ...
                                2. Btw: when sound functions - is either off or on - no in between there ?
                                3. No software keyboard - but I have a Mele F10 so I use the KB there.

Positive:
                                very stable - and no flicker or shaky picture in netflix.
                                quite fast IMO.
                                WIFI and Ethernet functions

So ask away - and I´ll be happy to answer (although im a quite new to this)
                                There is a software keyboard but it's just not enabled as the default.
                                R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                                X