Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tested some webcams?
    Any compatibility list?

I'd like to buy Logitech Webcam C170 but I don't know if its supported...
    X92 3/32 Android TV Box with Ugoos AM3 Firmware

Comment

Can't load firmware

How do you flash when it cant load the firmware

Comment

Hi Wasser
        Do you plan to still develop 4.4 for k-r42 (old \ new)?
        You'd have time to do the OC kernels such as for the rom 1.2.5 (4.2.2.)?

Comment

This is interesting question also for me

Comment

Originally posted by newhousik View Post
            Hi Wasser
            Do you plan to still develop 4.4 for k-r42 (old \ new)?
            You'd have time to do the OC kernels such as for the rom 1.2.5 (4.2.2.)?
            yes, i'm still working on 4.4. The OC kernel is on my todo list.

wasser
            http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Super

Thanks

So looking forward.

Comment

There is a chance for webcam logitech c170 / c270 support in new fw?

Comment

Hi Wassar,

im using cs918 b351 bt which is chip RTL8723 <-i think it is wifi chip, can i flash android 4.4 kikat ??
                  which rom is better for my device? T-k42?

Originally posted by wasser View Post

wasser

Comment

I'm using this firmware for my Jerusun DX05 (using k-r42 old kernel) and it works like a charm, it's very stable, wifi works correctly and the video playback is flawless, even over wifi streaming.
                    The only issue I found is that I can't control the volume, it's max volume or mute.
                    Not a big issue as I can control the TV volume, but a fix would be nice.

Comment

AV out, mouse pointer

Originally posted by wasser View Post

wasser
                      Installed on MK888, new version. Seem OK, just two things are not working:

- AV out not working.
                      - Original remote control has ability switch to mouse operation (can navigate a cursor with remote control's arrows) and that mouse does not work. Regular USB mouse works fine.

Comment

T-R42

Installed 0.92 on my T-R42 v1.0

-Wifi works great, BT does not turn on.
                        -Stock remote works fine, with the exception of the mouse pointer feature.
                        (USB wireless mouse works fine)
                        -FWIW given this is early firmware, no C270 support... mic or video.
                        -Same version of XBMC that I use with 4.2.2 is slightly choppy... not terrible, but like it's dropping a few FPS. Possibly because this is a 1080p kernel on my TV. I've had similar performance on 4.2.2 (v1.2.5) when using a 1080p kernel.
                        -remote power button doesn't keep the device "asleep". Attempts to go to sleep, red power button lights up... then goes back to blue and device comes back to life

Bill

Comment

Installed on K-R42 old Rev.

Seems to work alright the time I've had it working.
                          However, I eventually get boot looped and I'm forced to flash something else. Like it never exits the boot animation.
                          I've gotten it to reboot once but I think after touching some of the settings the box refuses to boot back into working condition.
                          Both times I got boot looped I didn't restore my apps yet. I use LAN but WiFi works too. I set a static IP for my Internet and I adjust the screen scaling down a couple notches because it over scans. I'll sit there with the boot animation going for like half an hour before I reflashed back to 1.2.5.

Sent from my TouchPad using Tapatalk

Edit: Yeah, I had some time to test again. Setting a static IP for LAN in the settings causes a boot loop again for me. Just changing the screen zoom doesn't seem to cause a boot loop.

Edit2: K-R42 still working well after a full day of usage. I restored all my apps with Titanium Backup and it barely fit everything. I take issue with the lack of app space. I thought that in Android 4.2 you only need 2 partitions, one for system and another for internal+media (data/media). If we do it like that you can keep your 1GB system ROM partition as is (even if it's a bit high) and have the rest of the 5.3GB~ for the other partition which should be a better environment for having more apps.
                          Last edited by iamsamsamiam; 03-27-2014, 17:18.

Comment

I'm also experiencing booting problems when using Ethernet. It seems like a boot loop but if you wait really really long it finally boots! Disabling Ethernet fixes this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by iamsamsamiam View Post

Edit2: K-R42 still working well after a full day of usage. I restored all my apps with Titanium Backup and it barely fit everything. I take issue with the lack of app space. I thought that in Android 4.2 you only need 2 partitions, one for system and another for internal+media (data/media). If we do it like that you can keep your 1GB system ROM partition as is (even if it's a bit high) and have the rest of the 5.3GB~ for the other partition which should be a better environment for having more apps.

You can flash correct 4gb or 6gb paramater files here:

You need to re-flash it all.
                              Installed 0.92 on my device AC8350 TN-BX09_V2.1 1335 2013/05/31
                              I've used kernel-ut1.img and 4gbparameter
                              Special Thanks to Wasser for this great work! Can`t wait the next!

Last edited by Black; 04-01-2014, 23:52. Reason: Screenshot

Comment

Originally posted by Dainius View Post
                                Installed on MK888, new version. Seem OK, just two things are not working:

- AV out not working.
                                - Original remote control has ability switch to mouse operation (can navigate a cursor with remote control's arrows) and that mouse does not work. Regular USB mouse works fine.
                                there're known issues which i will fix in my next firmware update.

wasser
                                http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

Working...
                                X