Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by gale View Post

    If you have a VGA this device solve the problem. http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...15.html?wid=21
    Unfortunately my TV does not have VGA.

    Comment


      Originally posted by solitron View Post

      Unfortunately my TV does not have VGA.
      http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...pp_242059.html

      This unit is the best solution I've tested it on a Sony TV that has a pink, green problem.
      Last edited by gale; 11-17-2016, 14:51. Reason: hdmi splitter does not solve this problem.

      Comment


        Does anyone use iptv with f4m tester and Catoal Addon?

        The channel is 1 second and stops.The image is always frozen. I set the buffer with "Easy Advanced Settings" but I have no good results. Also I deleted cache and configured f4mtester to 800. Some channels have quality 720 and have enough speed internet.

        Maybe the server is slow or Tv Box is not doing well with IPTV?

        Thanks.

        Comment


          Originally posted by tosu View Post
          Does anyone use iptv with f4m tester and Catoal Addon?

          The channel is 1 second and stops.The image is always frozen. I set the buffer with "Easy Advanced Settings" but I have no good results. Also I deleted cache and configured f4mtester to 800. Some channels have quality 720 and have enough speed internet.

          Maybe the server is slow or Tv Box is not doing well with IPTV?

          Thanks.
          Wrong forum, am afraid.

          Comment


            Hi
            Some one can help to in fix brightness script to final firmware https://yadi.sk/d/tGBtKTKJwsd8y
            Box it's perfect but brightness it's too low

            Comment


              Originally posted by gale View Post

              http://www.gearbest.com/cables-conne...pp_242059.html

              This unit is the best solution I've tested it on a Sony TV that has a pink, green problem.
              Interesting. That's exactly the HDMI switch I bought, but it didn't work on my Philips TV. Did you try it connected via USB to power it? I tried it both with and without, but maybe I missed something. If it works on a Sony TV I don't see why it wouldn't work on my Philips, I'll give it another try.

              Comment


                Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

                Wrong forum, am afraid.
                I say if it is a software problem or hardware environment.
                I have problems with permissions on folders. Kodi can not write to a folder on the sd. I can not use as a cache to sd torrent watching movies more than 2gb. Because I can only use the internal storage and is what I have free
                It can also be a problem cache, permissions or something related to the firmware or configuration.
                I'm not asking as see iptv.

                Comment


                  I have this problem/bug. If turn-off my TV but not my TV BOX and then turn-on again my TV then TV BOX turns off automatically.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by array81 View Post
                    I have this problem/bug. If turn-off my TV but not my TV BOX and then turn-on again my TV then TV BOX turns off automatically.
                    I have oposite situation, with TV - LG 3D Cinema model. I solved that - first turn off my TV and than Box. When I turn on TV and select Input device TV Box, automaticly Box will turn on. I think that is not a bug,, TV send signal through HDMI to power on Box. But, regarding Your issue it seems that power button on remote control for TV has the same function and for TV box too 😀.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by duwdu View Post

                      Yes.

                      P34c3
                      ........
                      .....
                      ...
                      Thanks fella

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Alexxx79 View Post

                        I have oposite situation, with TV - LG 3D Cinema model. I solved that - first turn off my TV and than Box. When I turn on TV and select Input device TV Box, automaticly Box will turn on. I think that is not a bug,, TV send signal through HDMI to power on Box. But, regarding Your issue it seems that power button on remote control for TV has the same function and for TV box too 😀.
                        With past firmware (I don't remember august or september) I didn't have this problem.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by vldim View Post

                          Correct "Enter" with USB keyboard

                          system / usr / keylayout

                          in file Generic.kl change line 28 to a value ENTER
                          This has been an elegantly perfect solution, vldim, thank you.

                          P34c3
                          ........
                          .....
                          ...

                          Comment


                            Hi there,

                            My friend just bought me this box. I hooked it up and Kodi and Youtube are working fine, however, I am not getting the quality on Youtube to display in 4k when watching some 4k content.

                            In the settings for the tv box, it is auto setting my display quality to 4k 60hz. I looked through all 38 pages, but I couldn't find an answer besides from other people asking about 4k Youtube.

                            Any ideas? Thanks.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Wingchundub View Post

                              Thanks fella
                              Enjoy.

                              P34c3
                              ........
                              .....
                              ...

                              Comment


                                If someone knows who the manufacturer is or has their email address, they should send this request to you.
                                Message to the manufacturer.
                                We need in the next firmware update, have permissions to be able to write in SD or HDD.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X