Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lassieee View Post
    yeah, you can also swipe down and click the screen rotation button to lock rotation. I was only stating my experiences. I used a reboot app to reboot/shutdown/boot to recovery, but that app hangs on "booting to recovery" in v27. I thought I had to reflash using the USB flashing tool, but the box rebooted to TWRP after holding the reset button, so i wiped everything and restored my 8.0 backup and all is good now.

Android 9?! sounds good!
    In android 8.1 v27 must be installed root Magisk .Therefore, the program did not go into twrp.We need to make backup and android 8.1 so that it can be returned to android 8.1 .

Made an android 9.0 .Only there the system slows down a little.Probably little memory left.You can see for yourself.The instruction is almost the same.If Android 8.0 is installed and twrp then we skip it and set the rest.

https://github.com/s1a1g1e1r1t/AOSP_...s905x/projects

Although I do not remember what is there in v27.

Comment

Will those ROMs work on Amlogic S905x boxes with ap6330 wifi chip?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jukyO View Post
        Will those ROMs work on Amlogic S905x boxes with ap6330 wifi chip?

Try it seems to me it is not very difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Try it seems to me it is not very difficult.
          Correct.
          But shouldn't you as developer of the ROM know which WiFi chipsets softwares are baked in?

Comment

Correct.
            But shouldn't you as developer of the ROM know which WiFi chipsets softwares are baked in?

I did port from images Project Treble phhusson.I was the main launch.

Comment

Correct.

Yours is not there.

Comment

Ok, thanks

Comment

Hi Levy,
                  thank you for your rom, I just flash it to my x96 S905X devices but found out that the Wifi is not working, could you guide me how to fix it ? other than that your ROM is very nice :-)

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by monusan View Post
                    Hi Levy,
                    thank you for your rom, I just flash it to my x96 S905X devices but found out that the Wifi is not working, could you guide me how to fix it ? other than that your ROM is very nice :-)

thank you
                    My X96 s905x works via cable Ethernet.

Instructions for creating android 9 for Amlogic s905x , s905x2, s805x
                    Last edited by sagert; 01-31-2019, 14:42.

Comment

Installed on CQ II 1/8 only black screen.....

Comment

lewy20041 i have access to a multitude of different boxes. If you need me to test, find me on the cord or the node.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                          Installed on CQ II 1/8 only black screen.....
                          You have boxing with 1 gb memory.You only fit vanila v28 .

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Choose it there option 4d .

Comment

Ok thanks! Ill give it a try'!

It is TWRP flashable only? So, boot into TWRP from option 2 (renameing to recovery.img) and then flash?

zip only contains boot.img, so how about bootloader and stuff?
                            Last edited by soldiaz; 02-09-2019, 11:43.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                              Ok thanks! Ill give it a try'!

It is TWRP flashable only? So, boot into TWRP from option 2 (renameing to recovery.img) and then flash?

zip only contains boot.img, so how about bootloader and stuff?
                              If you have already installed Android 8.0 Lewy , then install it twrp

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

After installing it, go to twrp .And there clean wipe data ,system ,cache , dalwik .Then in twrp install zip file firmware

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

After reboot into the system.From and all.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                                If you have already installed Android 8.0 Lewy , then install it twrp
                                hello! I think soldiaz says that he flashed your firmware and device don't boot peoperly. He can't go to next step to flash twrp. I have same story with my X96 1+8gb. Maybe you have vanilla v28 for USB Burning Tool ?
                                thanks anyway

upd. I've solve the problem. Install img on my x96 1+8gb device.
                                I can upload my moded img for owners with 1gb devices if lewy20041 allow.
                                Last edited by tragic_audio; 02-12-2019, 19:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X