Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S905X Android 8.0 Oreo (Tested on Mini M8S II. Possibile to work on other GXL/S905X boxes. Testing needed! "WIP")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
    is there a guide to install twrp? cant go to twrp now? wtf happend??someone can help me plz?
    Here in the subject wrote Lewy.Write twrp and dtb.img to the memory card.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post

Here in the subject wrote Lewy.Write twrp and dtb.img to the memory card.
      Yes but i cant enter in twrp...what can i do now?

Comment

Yes but i cant enter in twrp...what can i do now?
        Write twrp to the memory card.And insert the memory card into the device and start the box.Still need to keep reset until the appearance of twrp.

Comment

Write twrp to the memory card.And insert the memory card into the device and start the box.Still need to keep reset until the appearance of twrp.
          I try thanks for your help mate

Comment

nothing happend... you mean to just copy paste twrp in memory card? i just try this and nothing happend

Comment

nothing happend... you mean to just copy paste twrp in memory card? i just try this and nothing happend
              Another reset hold.

Comment

Another reset hold.
                i hold reset when i power the box but nothing happend...it goes on android...

Comment

i used pins method and i fix it thanks anyway for your help !

Comment

i used pins method and i fix it thanks anyway for your help !
                    It is good that it was possible.

Comment

Made the android 8.1 AOSP V28 floss su .She with some elements ATV.

GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

I think you can make a version of android 8.1 from version vanila android 8.1 .If this version add opengapps android 8.1 tv stock.There in total 233 mb opengapps .

OpenGApps.org offers information and pre-built packages of The Open GApps Project. The Open GApps Project is an open-source effort to script the automatic generation of up-to-date Google Apps packages. All Android versions and platforms supported.

Comment

sagert I would like to create flashable img for 1GB device since available img file results in black screen. You told me to use VANILLA v28 build but this zip is incomplete.

How can I complete it? I am interested in
                        android 8.1 AOSP V28 floss su .She with some elements ATV
                        Using AML tools and replace any files within V28 with those of the VANILLA build?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                          sagert I would like to create flashable img for 1GB device since available img file results in black screen. You told me to use VANILLA v28 build but this zip is incomplete.

Using AML tools and replace any files within V28 with those of the VANILLA build?
                          It is difficult.I haven't had any experience yet.This will change the size of the blocks.Here willl help Riccky Divjakovskiy.

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Yes , you need to take the vanilla assembly for 1gb box.

Comment

sagert : could you kindly give a hint which elements are ATV based?

I'd like to mix up and see wether device boots up

Comment

Dam.....didn't the reset button work no more?? My device has BGA chip....I cant get it into MASK mode...

Then I better do not try this build....

tragic_audio for which device did you build your 1GB release?

Comment

Working...
                                X